INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us-Wine & Food Club Free, fun, informal-Corkscrewed & Twisted

2 posters

Go down

Join us-Wine & Food Club Free, fun, informal-Corkscrewed & Twisted Empty Join us-Wine & Food Club Free, fun, informal-Corkscrewed & Twisted

Post by tenbucklucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 pm

I have facilitated a fun FREE wine and food club in various places around the globe. I have met some great people and had some very good wine and food. I would like to launch " Corkscrewed and Twisted" to Lake Chapala.. But first I  want to see the degree of interest in such a group.

I will give a short talk about the wine, for the first few meetings, but encourage members to step up and facilitate as well. We may also have guest speakers from wineries or wine experts from the community.

We may also organize some wine tours, blind tastings etc.

No membership fees or requirement to attend all meetings .  Just bring a bottle of wine to the themed event, to share, and the cost of any food you order.

We will have events in various restaurants based on member suggestions, with  low/ no corkage. We may also have events in member homes.  Intrigued? Please join us!

For more info and to get on the email list, please email me privately.

Wendy

tenbucklucky

Back to top Go down

Join us-Wine & Food Club Free, fun, informal-Corkscrewed & Twisted Empty Re: Join us-Wine & Food Club Free, fun, informal-Corkscrewed & Twisted

Post by borderreiver Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Sounds like an excellent concept. Make new friends/aquaintenances (sic), have a nice glass of wine with a meal. Civilized.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down