INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purchase US concert tickets on line

3 posters

Go down

purchase US concert tickets on line Empty purchase US concert tickets on line

Post by solajijic Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:41 pm

It's been a couple hours of sheer frustration. I get part way and then thrown off the US www.livenation.com site and not allowed to complete the purchase. I want to buy tickets to SCOTT BRADLEE'S POSTMODERN JUKEBOX on June 7 at House of Blues, Cleveland.

Any suggestions?

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

purchase US concert tickets on line Empty Re: purchase US concert tickets on line

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Screw the internet. Unless it's something you plan on doing frequently, why bang your head against the wall learning an esoteric "process"? If there's the option, call them because "your nervous giving your credit card info over the internet". Or just get somebody in the US to buy the tickets and send them the money via paypal or whatever.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

purchase US concert tickets on line Empty Re: purchase US concert tickets on line

Post by solajijic Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:18 pm

It's a surprise present. I am looking for Pink Martini, Disney on Ice and circus tickets too. Same problem.

Plus, I have never been to a music concert so I wanted to at least purchase a ticket to one before I turn 60 this summer.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:28 am

Try using an IP blocker like Hola to pretend you are in the US.
That is sometimes the root of the problem. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am

I do use Hola but at the payment page, halfway finished with inputting the info, the page blinks and I am thrown to a Spanish page which essentially then says "No".

I tried calling but you can't get thru to anyone just button punching.

We will have the boyfriend do it. So much for the surprise.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down