INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave

+2
Canmex 87
elevator
6 posters

Go down

Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave Empty Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave

Post by elevator Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 pm

us keys for several locks in our rental house.

Thanks for any help.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave Empty Re: Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave

Post by Canmex 87 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Cerrajeria Aragon
Morelos #172
Chapala
765-3252

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave Empty Re: Need a really good, professional locksmith. Our landlady went back to Canada and did not leave

Post by Flamingo Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:34 pm

I remember reading that the father retired and the son as not as skilled. Is this a different guy or the son of the guy who was good?
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by thomashellyer Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:04 pm

The father has not retired... Still very high quality.

thomashellyer

Humor : punny

http://www.chapalahomesales.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Explorador Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:50 pm

It seems like a family business. Maybe it depends on what son you get.

The father came out to add a lock to our front gate (maybe two years ago) - fast, quality, work. Nice gentleman.

One of the sons (I presume) cloned a high tech car key. I had read that they could change the digital code all together so an old key wouldn't work anymore if it magically reappeared. I asked him to do it while he was at it and he said "no problem", and it wasn't. I was impressed.

It's the place to go.

Explorador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezzie Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:24 am

Yes, they know their stuff. The son made a duplicate key for my SUV which has the proximity security chip in the key. He had a programmer that he plugged into the OBDII connector to take it through the programming sequence. They are definitely one of the best in the area at what they do.

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down