INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time?

4 posters

Go down

WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time? Empty WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time?

Post by Clueless Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 am

Maybe 3 weeks ago, my friend and I each got $100 pesos on our respective MovieStar phones. I think maybe we got a couple extra pesos in regalo.

Both of us have used our cell phone very little. Today we both show having no time left. And no, we didn't forget to hang up after a call.

Any ideas of what's going on?

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time? Empty Re: WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time?

Post by CanuckBob Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:55 am

Turn your data off? Many programs on your phone will transmit data in the background if you leave it on.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time? Empty Re: WTF happened to our cell phone minutes/time?

Post by Clueless Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

This was 2 different phones, and mine is a very old dumb phone, basic, basic.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Did you check the date that these pesos are good until? If you can just press *133#, then send. That should bring up a text message showing the date your time expires!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:01 pm

*133# is the number for Telcel to check your balance. Is it the same on MovieStar?

Also with Telcel, you can open up an account at www.mitelcel.com to check your balance, or download an app for your cell phone. I bet MovieStar has the same type of URL &/or app
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 am

I have MovieStar and when I tied to check my balance after my friend said her phone had no time and she had hardly used it, I got a message that there was no balance on mine either.

I thought under some new law/rule, purchased time lasted a year.

I cant d/l any apps since my phone is very old and very basic. It works for me since I can hear it ring and it vibrates. I have no need or use for a smart phone or even an intelligent one (plus, I'm sure I couldn't figure how to work it as I did when I got one a couple of years ago).

I'll just put another $100 on and see what happens; this time I'll track dates.

I can't d/l any
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down