INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance

+2
Playaboy
Gamina
6 posters

Go down

does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance Empty does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance

Post by Sherman Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Trying to find out if there is an ordinance or regulation within the Joco municipio that states what time the music is supposed to be turned down or turn 'off'?

Anyone know?
If not, does anyone have a guess as to where to start within the local government maze to find out if indeed there is an ordinance or not?

Thanks,

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance Empty Re: does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance

Post by Gamina Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:25 pm

I believe the noise law is a state law.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance Empty Re: does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance

Post by Playaboy Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:54 am

Is this an everyday occurrence? Is this noise from a business?

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:48 pm

This is a very unhelpful answer but...what if they do? It's enforcement that is the problem.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

I also posted a similar post under 'legal' and Spencer McMullen responding indicating that most jurisdictions have an ordinance ... and, yes, of course, that means 'so what', especially here where enforcement of anything is an issue.

So, the whatever appears on the books, no matter if it is local or statel, it is only a starting point. The one having the problem is really my neighbor, who does not use the webboards. My bedroom faces another direction, so it does not really both me. But, it's is an impossible situation for the neighbor!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:49 am

I can give you a telephone number to the city manager...he speaks excellent english....he and the whole administration leaves in October.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

does Joco Municipio have a 'noise' ordinance Empty Joco noise

Post by cypress Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 am

benjji wrote:I can give you a telephone number to the city manager...he speaks excellent english....he and the whole administration leaves in October.
Benji I have a problem with a neighbor over live bands and karaoke but I haven't phoned Joco as my Spanish is not very good. Could you please give me the number of the manager?

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 am

benjji wrote:I can give you a telephone number to the city manager...he speaks excellent english....he and the whole administration leaves in October.

I assume you mean Oshea, who is the political leader ... he is also city manager?
Yes, I would like the number. Maybe best to send a PM.

Thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am

Juan Oshea is the Presidente and NOT the city manager The manager is Gonzales Flores.Both men have lived extensively in the USA and their english is as good as it gets...so good luck.
763 0784 o9r 7631919 ext 115

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks benjji.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

thanks,

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down