INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements

+7
simpsca
SunshineyDay
Jim W
RickS
slainte39
CanuckBob
sm1mex
11 posters

Go down

Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements Empty Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements

Post by sm1mex Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Need new shocks and front brake pads. Would appreciate recommendations. It is for a Rav 4 Toyota.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements Empty Re: Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements

Post by CanuckBob Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:31 pm

I have been happy with Car City in Riberas or Ron Young in Chapala.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements Empty Re: Recommendations for new shocks and brake pad replacements

Post by slainte39 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Another good rec......Goodyear store in Chapala near Soriana or it's sucursal behind the Pemex in Ajijic.  They have done excellent work for me.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:40 pm

As I mentioned on TOB, AutoCheck in Riberas next to Telecable... Hidalgo #90A
Felipe Morales (331) 464-2324
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:43 pm

We have always used Francisco.   Guy is honest, and he delivered our home while we were out of country......paid when we returned! Satisfied customer since 2005!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Where is Francisco?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 am

Across from Maskeras clinic next to Juniors body shop.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am

Francisco is across from Masaras Clinic. On the upper service road next to Junior's garage. It's run by his son no - speaks perfect English. After being ripped off my many car shops they fix the problem and not expensive. Would not go anywhere else now.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by helohfe Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Goodyear store in Chapala, professional, priced reasonably, and most knowledgeable..Also have good memories of Roberto just down from Super Lake.

helohfe
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 am

If you are on west end then Automotriz Zambrano in Joco does excellent work at great price.. Just had rear brakes done and very pleased.. See Sergio Ramos..

Address is Vicente Guerrero PTE #192. Jocotepec

Good luck

Woody
Woody
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Satire

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:40 am

RickS wrote:As I mentioned on TOB, AutoCheck in Riberas next to Telecable... Hidalgo #90A
Felipe Mrorales  (331) 464-2324

I agree with Rick. Felipe is very good.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:55 am

Gracias

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:28 pm

So any current recommends?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfglass Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 am

Have to say Francisco's, They replaced my pads, front and rear, turned the rotors and replaced rear shocks. Happy with the service and price.
This is from someone who owned a full service repair facility for over 20 years.
Halfglass
Halfglass
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezzie Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:28 pm

New option for those in Chapala or east of Chapala - FRATS - beside Aceros Ocotlan as you head east from Chapala. Have heard nothing but positive comments so far. They also have opened a body shop beside the "O-Shirt" garment making establishment.

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down