INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMAPA Water Meters

4 posters

Go down

SIMAPA Water Meters Empty SIMAPA Water Meters

Post by Vandre Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

I was notified by SIMAPA when I paid my water bill Jan 2015 (29,577p) that I would be getting a water meter installed (whether I wanted one or not).  So, I pay the lump sum in Feb (wondering exactly how they would figure what to subtract monthly till that installation happened -- 1/12/mo I supposed?). In about March they came 'round and talked to my caretaker who told them I was out-of-country and he would call them with the OK when I got back.  He made that call when I returned & OK'd.  They never showed up.  The next month, contacted my PropMgmtCo and told them to let SIMAPA know, it was OK. But, NADA.

It is now almost time for payment of the 2016 water bills.  I have no idea if my actual usage will be Less or More since it has never been measured (I suspect less).  I guess I'm feeling like "If it's going to happen anyway - let's get on with it".  And, don't really trust they will do the accounting fairly (mid-year) when they're holding a pile of my pesos.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SIMAPA Water Meters Empty Re: SIMAPA Water Meters

Post by hueco_negro Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 am

Yeah same story, paid for the meter in Jan. and went to the office in San Antonio where my account is handled in April, to see if they had the installation scheduled and was told not to worry. Not a word since. Business as usual in Mexico.
hueco_negro
hueco_negro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

Just go pay your annual bill, as usual, and keep smiling. Don‘t worry.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:29 pm

I did not pay for the meter but I asked them to come as soon as possible as I wanted 2..well that stopped everything, they were going to come right away and never came, if they want to come in January I will not be there and I told them not to install anything unless I was there so I will pay for another year and if they come summer of 2016 if not I will pay for another year..no skin off my back.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down