INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th

2 posters

Go down

Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th Empty Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th

Post by drhook Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:05 am

The club is having their first meeting of the New Year at Dona Lola's Restaurant at 9:00 am on Monday Jan 4th.
Be sure to attend to meet fellow anglers and find out more about fishing in the area. We will start planning for a trip to the coast and discuss the latest fishing at Aqua Milpa.
The club has a new website up and running and can be viewed at: drhook50hp.wix.com/ajijicfishingclub
Please help to improve this Site by using the 'contact form' on the HOME page of the website to provide feedback.
See you all at the meeting!

drhook

Humor : Dry, sarcastic and jaded

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th Empty Re: Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th

Post by 2indenver Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:53 am

I tried the web site for the fishing club on two different computers and could not log in on either. There was an "error" message about the site's security certificate and that if I could open there might be hacker problems. Has anyone had this problem? I hope all posts regarding fishing will also be posted on insidelakeside site. Thanks.

2indenver

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th Empty Re: Ajijic Fishing Club Meeting Jan 4th

Post by drhook Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I just looked at it again on two different devices and am not having any problems at all.
I would encourage anyone else out there reading this topic try to have a look and post if you are having any problems viewing the site. I know four other people so far who have viewed it with no problems.
Thanks

drhook

Humor : Dry, sarcastic and jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down