INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.

+2
Twonk
Lady Otter Latté
6 posters

Go down

I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.  Empty I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.

Post by Clueless Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:37 am

I found through Google, Myrna Ortiz, an animal activist and attorney mentioned online, but I can't find a contact address or phone #.

I asked Spencer and == nads

I called Kevin (wife is Adriana Perez, attorney) and he had no idea.

From Spencer, there is no directory of attorneys, Bar association, etc. for locating an attorney.

Anyone know how I can contact her or point me in another direction?

If you have something relevant to my question, please PM me and leave here for people who have personal comments.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.  Empty Re: I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 am

Why don't you post on TOB where strict rules prevent any personal comments?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.  Empty Re: I know I will regret posting this, but I have run out of options.

Post by Twonk Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Please try the email address given here: http://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/52958-report-lakeside-animal-abuse/

Twonk
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Why don't you post on TOB where strict rules prevent any personal comments?

I find a lot of the people here very nice and helpful. I find the people like you in the minority.

Why don't you stop the personal comments?

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Twonk wrote:Please try the email address given here:  http://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/52958-report-lakeside-animal-abuse/

Thank you, I got it and send an eMail.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Clueless wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:Why don't you post on TOB where strict rules prevent any personal comments?

I find a lot of the people here very nice and helpful. I find the people like you in the minority.

Why don't you stop the personal comments?

OH!!!......PLEASE!! PLEASE!! stop.

You are ruining my life.   drunk

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Having a known history is a stone cold beech, isn't it?  Sooo tempting to those who are aware of it.

Suggestion:  bail out, Clueless, and change your identity like Pedro did on TOB.  Maybe the slings and arrows will slow down.....at least until you're "outed".
This is usually inevitable.  "It may not be logical, but it is nevertheless true" (Spock, si, more or less).
Suspect

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Trade 'er, Spock. One web board for the other, I mean.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:42 am

gringal wrote:Having a known history is a stone cold beech, isn't it?  Sooo tempting to those who are aware of it.

Suggestion:  bail out, Clueless, and change your identity like Pedro did on TOB.  Maybe the slings and arrows will slow down.....at least until you're "outed".
This is usually inevitable.  "It may not be logical, but it is nevertheless true" (Spock, si, more or less).
Suspect

"outed"  ??? lol!

His board name and first post would deprive us all of that privilege.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rs6000 Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:04 am

Mayra Ortiz Tejeda , tha animal activist , has a facebook profile , maybe you can reach her through FB.

rs6000

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:56 am

rs6000 wrote:Mayra Ortiz Tejeda , tha animal activist , has a facebook profile , maybe you can reach her through FB.

Thanks; the email from tht TOB post was rejected.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Twonk Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:05 am

This will be her. https://www.facebook.com/mayra.ortiztejeda

Twonk
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Twonk wrote:This will be her.   https://www.facebook.com/mayra.ortiztejeda

Thanks. I put a FB contact request and think I got a direct phone from an office at the Municipal Palace.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down