INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies

2 posters

Go down

Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies Empty Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies

Post by Ezzie Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Finally found an excellent store to buy electrical supplies. Having been frustrated by the lack of any decent places Lakeside, I found a really fantastic place in Ocotlan.  I think it is actually better stocked and a lot better Customer Service than any place I have even been in Guadalajara.  The staff (possibly a father/son operation) even speak a bit of English.  Very easy to find at 370 Hidalgo (the one way in Centro that heads south).  Take the exit off 35 (the La Barca Hwy.) head north and keep to the right then turn right just before the Retorno and pass across along the south side of the Nestle plant.  Hidaldo is over about 3 streets - turn right to head south.  The store is on the left side about 3 blocks down.  Ample angle parking in front of the store.

Proveedor Electrico Flores S.A.de CV
Hidalgo 370. Centro
Ocotlan

Now if only I could find a really good plumbing shop!!!

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies Empty Re: Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies

Post by CanuckBob Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:34 am

What about Home Depot. They have a fairly extensive electrical and plumbing section.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies Empty Re: Excellent Store for Electrical Supplies

Post by Ezzie Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 am

I have had a lot of problems finding what I need at Home Depot recently.  They seem to have a lot of empty bins for what you would think should be common connectors.  Also really difficult to find someone to cut some wire for you and not a great selection of different gauges and colours.  Recently needed a few metres of flex conduit (coated type for outdoor use) and it is not available for cut lengths - you have to buy a whole 30 mtr. roll.  HD Mexico pales in comparison to the stores NOB.

Ocotlan is impressive for its retail offerings - even have a decent Autozone - and a lot closer and easier to get around than GDL.

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:43 am

I have found the HD in Tlaquepaque to be better stocked than the one on Mateo Lopez but I know what you mean about the empty bins. On a few occasion's I have located the extra inventory in the racking above the bins and had the employee bring it down and restock the bin.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down