INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made

4 posters

Go down

ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made Empty ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made

Post by solajijic Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Has anyone had architectural drawings copied? If so, where?

I don't want to go back to the fellow who did them because he has been paid and it was a can of worms and I am not happy with his not making the changes I requested. He didn't like them.

I need a couple sets I can write on.

Thanks.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made Empty Re: ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:51 pm

In CHapala at the barber shop by city hall

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made Empty Re: ARchitectural drawings - need to have copies made

Post by solajijic Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Brigette - only in Mexico at the barber shop.......even after a decade there is always a chuckle moment every day!

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm

I know , one day I was told to go to the barber shop for copies..so I went there..could not believe it an architect was having his drawings copied..so I knew where to go when I had to go but I would have never thought of going there for architectural plans..always a surprise around the corner..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

And then it makes perfect sense when you think about it. All the oversized documents filed in the government land office next door creates the need.....voilá!.... instant entrepreneur!

When I was at the SAT office in Guadalajara a few months ago, the clerk asked me if I'd brought a memory stick/thumb drive to copy the digital file onto when we were done. "No, I didn't know I was supposed to bring one." She told me to just go to the store at the corner and I could buy one. The "store" was a guy with a table set up in the street selling, gum, cigarettes and....thumb drives!

I think I may have paid a small premium for the convenience.  Very Happy
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:22 pm

yes I love these pop up businesses, like the guys selling things for the car, food snaks cd etc..where ever you have traffic back up..those guys come pretty handy..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Francisco, the barber in Chapala, has had, the or a, copy machine for the large copies for at least 30 years that I know of.
Not new.
In any area of Mexico, just go to Catastro or Obras Publicas, and the jefe will know where to get these specialized copies.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down