INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insurance Agents advice on what to do if in a car accident

+15
Clueless
sir
Flamingo
Canada_Mike
Gamina
gringal
CanuckBob
slainte39
RickS
David
hickton
islandiver
Bubba2shoes
brigitte
sm1mex
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Insurance Agents advice on what to do if in a car accident - Page 4 Empty Re: Insurance Agents advice on what to do if in a car accident

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Exactly. Last time I was down I was coming back and got hit, not my fault. Fortunately my truck was drivable. The old man was fine and wanted no part of the policia.

I felt sorry for him and  gave him around 300.00 use. He was really old and his vehicle was totaled.
Mine was screwed as I didn't want to be stuck getting it fixed. I was going home to Texas.
Later I took it to Laredo and had body work done there.

All's well that ends well. I suspect he was intoxicated he reeked of booz and was in pretty rough shape.

espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Insurance Agents advice on what to do if in a car accident - Page 4 Empty Re: Insurance Agents advice on what to do if in a car accident

Post by brigitte Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Isn t amazing how no one seems to do something about corruption..I would think someone is kicking back so the process goes slowly, the question is how much.. and how much it will take to speed it up..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:04 am

Well i understand not wanting to pay mordida, I've found when not in Ajijic , Chalpala and surrounding area you usually can do that. Not so much in other areas. It doesn't have to only be money, Sodas, chips, fruit work well as does bottled water.

When in Rome do as the Romans. I keep my pick up full of goodies mentioned above it makes the transition easier.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 am

Espiritu, how long have you been living down here in Mexico?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by islandiver Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:59 pm

brigitte wrote:Isn t amazing how no one seems to do something about corruption..I would think someone is kicking back so the process goes slowly, the question is how much.. and how much it will take to speed it up..

Yes corruption is everywhere in the World.

So is the saying "It's s process"

islandiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4