INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burglary in Chula Vista June 7

Go down

Burglary in Chula Vista June 7 Empty Burglary in Chula Vista June 7

Post by simpsca Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

I just read about this on Lakesidecrime.com So be on the lookout if you leave your house and there is a gray possibly Nissan sedan sitting around.

"Left at 9:15am to pickup dog at vets. 2 Mexican men (apparently) were sitting in small 4 door Gray sedan (possibly Nisson) in front of vacant lot next door. When we left, they hopped up on vacant lot wall, walked to our wall and jumped over. Broke screen covering kitchen window next to door. Reached through and unlocked old fashioned knob lock. Small dog on premises not a problem. Were in house when we returned 35 minutes later. Dropped sack of stuff they were taking away; went out back door and over the wall. Neighbor surveillance camera took pictures of car driving away.
Apparently, the robbers were watching to see who might drive away and they saw my wife & I leave in our car. They knocked on front door according to a gardener who saw them knock but not go over the wall."
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down