INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability.

+5
Gamina
buddywaters
MexicoPete
JayBear
sm1mex
9 posters

Go down

See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability. Empty See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability.

Post by sm1mex Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 pm

They are sold at lakeside now.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability. Empty Re: See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability.

Post by JayBear Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Where? I was told by my dentist in the US that they were superior to any manual efforts I might make to brush my teeth, so I arrived here with one, but it expired long ago. Now I simply brush well when I get up in the morning, after every meal, and before I go to bed. So far, so good! But I would rather have an electric toothbrush--I think they are better at massaging the gums.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability. Empty Re: See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability.

Post by MexicoPete Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Costco has them or they did the last time I was at the Costco closest to Joco a month or so ago.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Fri May 12, 2017 10:08 am

They are at the dental supply store just east of HSBC across from WalMart. 700 pesos for 1 and 1300 pesos for 2. I put a post under Medical/Dental topic on this board.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

See Medical/Dental Topic about Electric toothbrush availability. Empty Nightguards

Post by buddywaters Sun May 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Has anyone found a dentist around lakeside who can provide good nightguards? Thanks in advance for any replies.

buddywaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Sun May 26, 2019 7:12 pm

buddywaters wrote:Has anyone found a dentist around lakeside who can provide good nightguards? Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you need a night guard for bruxis or clenching your jaws (like I do) find the sports section of Soriana, Walmart or Marti and find a football mouth guard. You follow the directions for a good fit and it will last for years. For only about $2US.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by buddywaters Mon May 27, 2019 7:04 am

Thanks! Sounds like an excellent option.

buddywaters

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Mon May 27, 2019 12:37 pm

If you want something... a dental night guard.... that actually fits YOUR mouth, then I'd steer away from the sports kind.

I have been using a mouth guard prepared for me by Dental Express... just west of Ajijic proper.... for a couple of years. They come in 3 different 'thicknesses'. I prefer the thickest... which isn't all that thick and lasts longer... Get the impression one day and the guard is ready next day as is done in-house.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by buddywaters Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Thanks much. We have heard other good things about dental express Could you tell me the approximate cost?

buddywaters

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Mon May 27, 2019 12:52 pm

I don't remember... sorry. Probably around $40US.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday Mon May 27, 2019 6:18 pm

sm1mex wrote:They are sold at lakeside now.

Don't get out much?

That store has been there selling electric toothbrushes for nearly two years now.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Tue May 28, 2019 9:48 pm

If Costco has Philips brand - BUY. They are the best. Philips also has a "WaterPik" type device. If you can find - Buy. Happy mouth.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 am

ohhappyday wrote:
sm1mex wrote:They are sold at lakeside now.

Don't get out much?

That store has been there selling electric toothbrushes for nearly two years now.

I am curious. Why go out of your way to be rude to someone who is simply offering information? If you were in a group of people at a social event and the OP said the same thing would you respond with your rude, snarky comment? Sorry you are not having such a happy day today.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down