INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newsstand is up

2 posters

Go down

The newsstand is up Empty The newsstand is up

Post by albertrv Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 am

As part of our new community website, Laguna Chapala , we have added a newspaper resource section. So far I've got into the major US, Canadian, and some world papers but there are a lot more to do. What I am hoping for is help on getting links for the community newspapers that any of you might like to keep an eye on. Not only would it be a great place to get to your back home news but it would be a great to see all the small town stuff show up. I'm not worried about numbers and if I need to I'll go with Provinces and States to break things up. Either send me the information via PM here or you can go to the website and as a registered user you can see and use the newspaper submission form.

On another note our first contest will be announced next week. Details are under wraps until then but i will say that Sunday breakfast for 2 at the Early Bird Cafe will be on me.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

The newsstand is up Empty Re: The newsstand is up

Post by Parker Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

albertrv wrote:As part of our new community website, Laguna Chapala , we have added a newspaper resource section. So far I've got into the major US, Canadian, and some world papers but there are a lot more to do. What I am hoping for is help on getting links for the community newspapers that any of you might like to keep an eye on. Not only would it be a great place to get to your back home news but it would be a great to see all the small town stuff show up. I'm not worried about numbers and if I need to I'll go with Provinces and States to break things up. Either send me the information via PM here or you can go to the website and as a registered user you can see and use the newspaper submission form.

On another note our first contest will be announced next week. Details are under wraps until then but i will say that Sunday breakfast for 2 at the Early Bird Cafe will be on me.

How do you register (sign-up)?

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Registration is easy. If you go to the website... www.lagunachapala.com you will see the log in button. If you hover over that with your mouse the menu will pull down and at the very bottom will be the register button. Just fill in the required details and wait for your first email containing a link that you need to click on. Doing that will send us notification that you are waiting for approval. We are moderating the registration process to keep the bots and spam out but we usually check the site 3 times a day min. so it shouldn't take too long for your confirmation email to come back at the end of the process.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Just wanted to mention that at this time a person needs to register to see our forum. This is a bug that we are working on as it is not our intent for the forum to hidden. As different aspects of the site come online being registered is going to be needed for a person to get the full package. But what the heck, its free anyway.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum