INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telecable

+4
MexicoPete
viejito
CanuckBob
Chapala Drone
8 posters

Go down

Telecable Empty Telecable

Post by Chapala Drone Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 pm

So, I have been trying and trying to get Telecable to fix my internet. The best that I have gotten from them, is for them to say that they have been having a saturation (too many modems sold for what their line can handle) problem to Zapopan (main hub) for over a year now. While I have had problems in the past, I have almost always been able to get 5mbs down. This has not been the case this last month. I have told them that I think they are also having a line problem on top of the saturation problem because I am getting lost packets and retransmitted packets when I do an advanced test, but they refuse to do anything. Previously, I have told them about problems in their network that they aren't aware of. The ladies at the desk refuse to listen to me and only when they call someone and that person confirms they are having a problem, will they do anything...
Just posting this post is very difficult. I also tried uploading a pic, but... that isn't happening. Ping:58ms Down:.61mbs Up:.34mbs

In short, I need your help. If you are not getting the speed that you are paying for, could you please go down and open a ticket?

P.S.
BOB,
You are still having website issues. Once I start typing, your selection bar (font etc.) is no longer assessable... If I select it before I type, all is good.

Chapala Drone
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telecable Empty Re: Telecable

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:54 pm

The website works best with Internet Explorer. I have problems with some things using Edge which doesn't allow Java script. Some other browsers aren't good with Java script either. There are some maintenance things that I have to use Internet Explorer. Since I just lease space with Forumotion there isn't much I can do about it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by viejito Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Chapala Drone wrote:So, I have been trying and trying to get Telecable to fix my internet. The best that I have gotten from them, is for them to say that they have been having a saturation (too many modems sold for what their line can handle) problem to Zapopan (main hub) for over a year now. While I have had problems in the past, I have almost always been able to get 5mbs down. This has not been the case this last month. I have told them that I think they are also having a line problem on top of the saturation problem because I am getting lost packets and retransmitted packets when I do an advanced test, but they refuse to do anything. Previously, I have told them about problems in their network that they aren't aware of. The ladies at the desk refuse to listen to me and only when they call someone and that person confirms they are having a problem, will they do anything...
Just posting this post is very difficult. I also tried uploading a pic, but... that isn't happening. Ping:58ms Down:.61mbs Up:.34mbs

In short, I need your help. If you are not getting the speed that you are paying for, could you please go down and open a ticket?

P.S.
BOB,
You are still having website issues. Once I start typing, your selection bar (font etc.) is no longer assessable... If I select it before I type, all is good.

Izzi tends to be really bad.

viejito

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes IZZI is known for providing poor service. I feel really bad for those two girls that work at the office. There is nothing they can other than pass on the information that is given to them by the main office.

Clients are rightfully upset about the bad service, and those two girls have to take the heat and some of us are upset. Any time I go in there I always smile and say I know it is not your fault but what is wrong with .....

I don't know why but I just did a speed test and I got great speeds for a Saturday afternoon

Telecable 6496713219

Basically I got what I pay for on a Saturday evening and that is greatly appreciated.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Maybe the 'girls' fixed it....
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:30 am

GIrls ???They may appear very young to us old fart but they are women..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:03 am

My point exactly
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by dixonge Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 am

I am getting decent speeds here in el Centro (behind El Torito) but *horrible* latench (90-110ms) and signal drops completely every few minutes. Completely unreliable. Strangely looking forward to new rental over on Colon Oct. 1 with Telmex.
dixonge
dixonge

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 am

Are you unable to go with TelMex, Chapala Drone??? Not a great improvement but probably a bit better and at least more stable.

I'm having low speed problems lately too in SAT with TM. I plan to go have a chat with them and see if they can help. Sometimes I can't even load the Ookla test to see how slow it is!

What's TM gonna do as this population expands and when there are large functioning hospitals here? They will need stable fast internet!

Is it that TM 'can't' increase our speed from Guadalajara or is that they are 'unwilling' to provide the infrastructure or whatever?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down