INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eSun Energia??

+9
hkrause
chelseagirls
Chapalagringa
rvanparys
slainte39
CanuckBob
gringal
Trailrunner
David
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

eSun Energia?? - Page 2 Empty Re: eSun Energia??

Post by David Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 am

It would be helpful to provide contact information.

David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am

I did about 20 posts ago.......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:39 am

Oops! I stand corrected!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 pm

CanuckBob wrote:I did about 20 posts ago.......

And making a further quote from CB "you can call Nyah at 331-400-2646."

Have they announced yet where their new offices will be? I would love to visit them, once I return to Mexico in a week or two.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrause Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 pm

CB is correct on the phone number... that's the same number Nyah gave us last week.

No, Pete... no word yet on their new office location. I understand they have a spot, but have to wait on announcing it until some things are ironed out. It appears that Nyah is monitoring this discussion, so I assume everyone will get notification once they're set.

Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Thanks for the update. I'm still up North, but when I get back I hope I will soon be able visit them in their new environment. These folks are Great. Nyah and his staff were always there for me if I had a problem, something that so far hasn't been serious.

In 2007 when I ordered my system, there were many more power outages then we have now. And based on my experiences between 1997 and 2007 a battery backup system was necessary. So I installed 8 Trojan deep cell Golf cart batteries and connected one of my three phases to this system. So any time the power went out those things connected to my backup phase had a battery backup system that would be charged in the day and would feed my refrig, my TV, my computer and a garage door opener plus a few lights everywhere would keep on operating..

Well because the power outages became fewer and fewer and for shorter periods of time, people stopped putting in battery back up systems. And my batteries that were not needed often lasted much longer than normal. I probably should not have replaced them a couple of years ago, but I did. And it's nice knowing that you would always have power for your most important items.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:26 am

Well, Pete, your story baffles me. We have libed here in West Ajijic for some 16 years and I have no recollection of a time of significant power outages during that entire period. We also have solar panels sold to us an installed by eSun but we did that to save money on exhorbitant elctriic bills rather than ittermitent electrical outages. It took us a while to recover our capital outlay and recover our investmant but we did so

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rbplummer1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 am

@Bubba2shoes, I think it's the same rationale as Telmex service... depends on where you live. I can tell you that from May 2011 to May 2012, we were renting in a very very nice gated community in upper Ajijic. In that year, we experienced more power outages than we had experienced previously in all the time that we have lived in Mexico. No electricity, no water.
In La Huerta, it was better but for longer duration. Again, no electricity, no water.
Here, where I live now in lower Riberas, there has been two in the last 15 months and they were of very short duration. But I wouldn't care so much because I have a tinaco and no pressure system. Being without electricity is not that big a deal for me but being without water because there's no electricity really gets my knickers in a knot.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 am

Interesting, ferret. We have, as. i wrote earlier, lived in Ajijic on a city street with no homeowners' association issues and in the historical center of San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas for some 11 years, dividing our time between disparate communities about half and half. In neither town are we part of any homeowners' association nor do we live on streets where neighbors form community associations of au kind except that in Chiapas, where there is virtually no law and cops are notoriously crooked, neighbors watch out for each other whereas in Ajijic, no one gives a rat's assone way or the other. In all 16 yearsvwe have never had amy problems with utilities whether watrr or electricity. Of course, gas is delivered by truck in both places at our request. The fact is we had moreutility problems in Rural Northern California, where we lived for some 40 years, than we have ever experienced here in Jalisco or dowmn in Chiapas - Mexico's poorest state.

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rbplummer1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrause Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:27 am

Further update on our solar project and eSun...

After our solar panels were installed, neighbors on the street above us arrived back home and found that we had completed the project without waiting for them to "supervise" things, so they were pissed (as though we were going to schedule getting work done around them?). They filed a complaint with our condo board and were quite vicious, to the point of threatening violence if we didn't meet their demands for changes they wanted. Long story short... Nyah agreed to meet with them (twice), along with representatives from our condo, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to personally face their verbal assaults and find out what they wanted done. He and his team handled the situation to placate them, make changes to our installation, and make sure the complaint was handled in a satisfactory manner. We were more than happy with his assistance after the sale, and how they fit us into their busy schedule so we could be done with it.

Nyah and the previous eSun employees couldn't make arrangements with the former owner to use the "eSun" name, so they have formed a "new" company with all the same people as before, and are handling warranty work on existing eSun installations. New contact info and office location for anybody needing it:

Opiere Solar
Nyah Walters, Solar Advisor
331-400-2646
01-800-099-0763
ventasa@opiere.com
www.opiere.com/solar
Francisco Villa #31, West Ajijic
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:29 pm

I noticed that they have been advertising now in the Guadalajara Reporter and it looks like they also have offices in PV, Guadalajara, and Manzanilla.

It looks like they have reorganized and once again are in high gear. They have always treated me wonderfully and I am glad they are back and ready to serve.

Yes I might be highly biased. But to me they are the best.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:23 pm

IMHO, they eSun was not the best. I found their business practices marginal and their ethics lacking. I put that all on the former owner Jsun. I was not surprised the firm went out of business. I know Nyah and wish him success.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:17 pm

David I respect your opinions. My  limited contacts with Jsun started in 2008 and he always treated me very well. I also have had very good experiences with Nyah as well.

Could you go into greater detail about Jsun here? Or would it not be a good idea.

I just know that all of this comes as a great surprise to me.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Best if he sends you a PM if he chooses to share his experience.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Yes, I have no desire to share publicly.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Coloradoan Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Just got this message from someone who responded to a question I posted on Facebook:

"They are now Opiere Solar. They are across the highway from the school Tohui Mocel, a big yellow house. Hard to miss. If you need to get in touch with a representative I will get a number for you."

I have requested a number and will post it if I get one.

Coloradoan

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

hkrause wrote:Further update on our solar project and eSun...

Nyah and the previous eSun employees couldn't make arrangements with the former owner to use the "eSun" name, so they have formed a "new" company with all the same people as before, and are handling warranty work on existing eSun installations. New contact info and office location for anybody needing it:

Opiere Solar
Nyah Walters, Solar Advisor
331-400-2646
01-800-099-0763
ventasa@opiere.com
www.opiere.com/solar
Francisco Villa #31, West Ajijic

@ Coloradoan... Already posted on October 28th by hkrause.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Coloradoan wrote:

"They are now Opiere Solar.."

THEY are NOT. SOME of the former employees started a new company. The management of eSun is NOT involved in the new venture.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2