INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11

3 posters

Go down

U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11 Empty U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11

Post by sm1mex Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:20 am

Get ready to watch the 6 o'clock news at 4 for about 3 weeks.  Mexico goes forward April 1.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11 Empty Re: U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11

Post by RVGRINGO Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:25 am

In Arizona, we don‘t ever change the time, but it sure screws up the TV schedules, depending on the time zone of the station. CNN, for example, is two hours off now, but will be three hours off on Sunday, when I will have to be up by 7AM to watch Fareed Zakaria.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11 Empty Re: U.S. turning clocks forward Sunday March 11

Post by slainte39 Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:40 am

RVGRINGO wrote: CNN, for example, is two hours off now, but will be three hours off on Sunday, when I will have to be up by 7AM to watch Fareed Zakaria.

But he's worth it!!!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 am

True! It is the only program, during which I ask my wife not to vacuum, sweep, run the dishwasher or laundry, etc. It is the best commentary on the TV all week.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:00 am

RVGRINGO wrote:True!  It is the only program, during which I ask my wife not to vacuum, sweep, run the dishwasher or laundry, etc.  It is the best commentary on the TV all week.

I have said for years that if I had the pick of one person to be POTUS, it would be Zakaria, but alas, foreign born and naturalized, that will never happen.
Brilliant man.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm

It might be hard to elect him in the USA, since he was brought up as a Muslim, educated by Catholics, became a wine critic, and a naturalized US citizen and lives in metropolitan NYC area; something for everyone to either love or hate.
However, he would get my vote, for sure. He is, indeed, brilliant, thoughful, internationally respected, highly literate, a stable family man and a very concerned citizen.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down