INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny incident

+4
MexicoPete
gringal
Intercasa
HoneyBee
8 posters

Go down

Funny incident Empty Funny incident

Post by HoneyBee Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 pm

I witnessed a funny incident yesterday. I went to Chapala to pay my water bills and decided to use a pay parking. Unfortunately it was a little bit difficult to get in as a car was partially blocking the entrance. When I got out of my car I noticed a gringo get out of the car that was obstructing the entrance. He was hurling insults at the park attendant. Then for what ever reason he tried to throw a punch at the attendant. The attendant pushed him away and the guy was literally air born all the way in to the middle of the street. The guy then started to shout call the police. He then got back on his feet and was thinking about giving it another try but thought better of it. Two things, firstly most Mexican spend their days lifting cement bags so I would never pick a fight with them. Secondly this highlights what I posted several weeks ago about the new crop of gringos and in this case that guy figured he could do what ever the f... he wanted because he was "rich" and Mexico. I was laughing so hard with the 3 attendants because I said I saw nothing did you, nope. I then saw this as...h.. Talking to Vial whom pretended to listen. Most new gringos think they are kings here because they have a couple of pesos to rub together. (are these the so called trump refugees?)

HoneyBee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Funny incident Empty Re: Funny incident

Post by Intercasa Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:54 pm

They posted pix of this on Facebook
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Honeybee: "Most new gringos think they are kings here because they have a couple of pesos to rub together. (are these the so called trump refugees?)

I would guess that describes a person whose hero is the Bully in Chief, not a refugee from the trumpster. Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBee Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks Spencer but unfortunately I am not on Facebook.

HoneyBee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Where on Facebook? I must have missed it
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dostortas Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:25 pm

I see a lot of gringo bashing on local social media. I don’t understand why it’s publicly acceptable to do so. I’ve heard wealthier Mexicans make derogatory comments about poorer Mexicans. Do you think its acceptable and justifiable to do so because they’re Mexicans??? So it’s okay for Americans and Canadians to bash each other publicly??? It’s perpetuating stereotypes, whichever way you slice it.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Dostortas wrote:I see a lot of gringo bashing on local social media.  I don’t understand why it’s publicly acceptable to do so.  I’ve heard wealthier Mexicans make derogatory comments about poorer Mexicans.  Do you think its acceptable and justifiable to do so because they’re Mexicans???  So it’s okay for Americans and Canadians to bash each other publicly???  It’s perpetuating stereotypes, whichever way you slice it.  

If you've been reading the news coming from the U.S. lately, the bashing level is appalling and coming from all kinds of social levels against all others. Racism, misogny, classism: it's all permissible now. Civility is dead or dying. Bullying is "in". Social media seems to have quickened the pace. Twisted Evil

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBee Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:23 pm

This has nothing to do with my post. Maybe my English is not so good. This was a physical attack by a gringo against a Mexican. (and yes I refer to trump refugees since its posted on the Libriamento).

HoneyBee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:30 pm

WHAT is posted on the Libriamento about "Trump refugees"?

And what would indicate that people who don't like Trump would be inclined to attack a Mexican?

Something not making sense here.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dostortas Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Gringal, I completely agree. Lots of contradictions with anti bullying campaigns yet seemingly acceptable to publicly shame people on the internet. I dare say that the anonymity of the internet affords one to say something online that they would never say publicly in person. Pros and cons of technology I suppose.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBee Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Am not shaming anyone, just pointing out that some A..H.. gringo tried but failed to knock out a Mexican and again this gringo though it perfectly okay to block the entrance of a business . Now if a car had been going by at the moment he was airborne in to the middle of the road I would have called my post "The Darwin principles".

HoneyBee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm

HoneyBee wrote:Am not shaming anyone, just pointing out that some A..H.. gringo tried but failed to knock out a Mexican and again this gringo though it perfectly okay to block the entrance of a business . Now if a car had been going by at the moment he was airborne in to the middle of the road I would have called my post "The Darwin principles".

You have not answered my questions yet. Why is that?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Dostortas wrote:I see a lot of gringo bashing on local social media.  I don’t understand why it’s publicly acceptable to do so.  I’ve heard wealthier Mexicans make derogatory comments about poorer Mexicans.  Do you think its acceptable and justifiable to do so because they’re Mexicans???  So it’s okay for Americans and Canadians to bash each other publicly???  It’s perpetuating stereotypes, whichever way you slice it.  

It is one thing to bash someone because of something over which they have no control such as their race, nationality, or sexual orientation. It is another thing to bash them for being an a**hole. That is a choice.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBee Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 am

Gringal, take a drive on the Libriamento, head west, just past the entrance to the international school entrance there is several large bill boards. Read them.

HoneyBee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 am

HoneyBee wrote:Gringal, take a drive on the Libriamento, head west, just past the entrance to the international school entrance there is several large bill boards. Read them.

I have. They are a foolish move on the part of the developer and it's likely to backfire. My question for you was why you indicated that the asshole in question was from that political persuasion, and based on what?

I'll venture to guess that most of the newbies fleeing from the U.S. simply can't maintain their former lifestyle in that country when they retire and are of all sorts of political persuasions. Nobody with any common sense would take on the massive task of relocating to a foreign country because they don't approve of the current occupant of the White House. Elections roll around every four years for that office and the next POTUS could be a lefty or a middle-of-the-road type.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 am

I get a lot of American guests that are on exploratory vacations with the intent of moving here. 8 out of 10 talk trash about Trump and say they have had enough of the US. Trump appears to be "the straw that broke the camels back" for many.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 am

CanuckBob wrote:I get a lot of American guests that are on exploratory vacations with the intent of moving here. 8 out of 10 talk trash about Trump and say they have had enough of the US. Trump appears to be "the straw that broke the camels back" for many.

Yes, but these are people that have already decided that moving to Mexico is a possibility. Those who are firm supporters of Trump are likely to stay in the U.S. where it's politically comfortable right now for them.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:46 am

Well lets sure hope so. Most Trumper's are assholes (IMO) although I do know a couple of exceptions to the rule.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:13 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Well lets sure hope so. Most Trumper's are assholes (IMO) although I do know a couple of exceptions to the rule.

"I do know a couple of exceptions to the rule"

Now that is pure diplomatic bullshxt........... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down