INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any place in walking distance of U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer?

3 posters

Go down

Any place in walking distance of  U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer? Empty Any place in walking distance of U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer?

Post by Problem Child Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 9:31

Going to consulate for appointment at 1630 but will get there early and I will have to wait while my wife gets her visa processed. I can't go in as I recall and no waiting ares.

Anyone know a place for me to wait where I can use my computer?

Thanks.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Any place in walking distance of  U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer? Empty Re: Any place in walking distance of U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer?

Post by conejorapido Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 15:46

There is a Starbucks on Chapultapec a block away.

conejorapido
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Any place in walking distance of  U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer? Empty Re: Any place in walking distance of U.S. Counsel in Guad. to sit and use a computer?

Post by Problem Child Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 18:31

Thanks, good to know. Thought the process would take at least an hour; in and out in less than 20 minutes.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SanFran Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 12:59

That StarBucks isn't there anymore. It's now an AutoZone. Wear a sexy top and ask to use their computer.
SanFran
SanFran
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 14:46

I don't think a sexy top will work for an 80 year old guy.

On the other hand - - -- - - - -  -

Last edited by Problem Child on Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 14:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried to attach picture)

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down