INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Largest Puzzle

Go down

Worlds Largest Puzzle Empty Worlds Largest Puzzle

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 am

Are you ready to assemble the biggest puzzle in the world? Guinness World Records confirms that this Ravensburger puzzle is the largest commercially-available puzzle in the world, in both number of pieces and sheer size.

This giant puzzle features 10 hand-drawn scenes from iconic Disney films including, Snow White, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, Peter Pan, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. Each scene is framed by a film strip indicating the film's year of release and depicting additional scenes from each movie. Instructions include helpful hints for assembling the puzzle and a reference guide.

Bonus! A Mickey Mouse symbol is hidden in each of the 10 scenes. Assemble it to see if you can find it!

https://www.ravensburger.us/products/jigsaw-puzzles/adult-puzzles/memorable-disney-moments-17826/index.html

What would your strategy be?
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Worlds Largest Puzzle Empty Re: Worlds Largest Puzzle

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:56 am

An Amazon review:
"I admit, I was intimidated by the 8 page instruction manual, until I realized that it was mostly just translation of a few paragraphs into other languages. The bags were easy enough to identify, and I was quite pleased to learn about the hidden Mickey Mouse head shape in each section of the puzzle.

I have to say my favorite part is the size of each movie scene. At approx. 4,032 pieces in each section of the puzzle, it's quite manageable. I did the 9,000 piece Underwater Paradise one last year, and I felt like 4,500 pieces per half was just too big. I have a pretty normal size dining room table, and one section fits pretty nicely with a few inches to spare.

I've started with the Lion King, and will probably work backwards in time. Sorting will be key in completing this timely. I think the only thing I was surprised with, in comparison to previous Ravensburger puzzles, is with the "edge" pieces that connect to other parts. It was very obvious in the Underwater Paradise puzzle which pieces would connect with the other half because of how the pieces were shaped. This one is not like that - all of the "inner edge pieces" are shaped exactly like all the other pieces. I'm a little disappointed, but it will just make it a little more challenging. There are a LOT of areas that will be tedious to complete.
but this is absolutely top-notch Ravensburger quality as usual. I am so far beyond satisfied."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B01D24PK96/ref=mw_dp_cr
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down