INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMLO's take on drug legalization

+7
sm1mex
inthecolumbiagorge
slainte39
jayc1ay
espĂ­ritu del lago
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AMLO's take on drug legalization - Page 2 Empty Re: AMLO's take on drug legalization

Post by MiguelHeron Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:28 pm

I spent a month in Chapala a year ago. I'm just curious as to what the punishment would likely be, if you got busted with a couple joints of illegal in the lakeside area. Let's just assume you have gringo privilege and it is a first offense. And no bribes paid.

MiguelHeron

Back to top Go down

AMLO's take on drug legalization - Page 2 Empty Re: AMLO's take on drug legalization

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:29 pm

The cops would likely take whats in your wallet and the two joints and have a great remainder of their shift. I know a guy who got caught with a kilo. They left 1/2 of it for him.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Isn't it legal to possess small amounts but distribution, sales, growing etc is still illegal until determined?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:15 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Mexico

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelHeron Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Use your link ferret and look at that picture of a field of cannabis.
MiguelHeron
MiguelHeron

Humor : Bone dry

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:13 pm

It's available but not "legally".
I am not interested in getting high (either alcohol or weed) but am more than aware of the medical benefits of both CBD and THC and have been "researching" both since 2014. Both products have changed my life for the better.
I just sent my granddaughter a link on CBD for skin problems. It would help with her stress in University, lower production of sebum and help with the irritation and healing of breakouts.
In Mexico, I would actually prefer to see hemp grown... for the medicinal CBD, for the paper, for the cloth, for the food and for the environmentally better construction products.
Just let me grow four plants of Granddaddy Purple for the THC and the Linalool and I'll make my own oil for the deep sleep it gives me.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2