INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person?

4 posters

Go down

Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person? Empty Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person?

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:26 pm

A friend of mine is going to have her first ever public showing of her paintings later this month in Ajijic. She's not a member of ASA, but I would like to send them an invitation in case any of their members would enjoy seeing her work. She's very talented. Does anyone have a contact of a person at ASA who, if willing, would send the invitation on to their members? PM is fine. Thanks!
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person? Empty Re: Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person?

Post by CanuckBob Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 am

Speak with Gringal.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person? Empty Re: Ajijic Society of the Arts - contact person?

Post by gringal Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:49 am

Rosa Venus wrote:
A friend of mine is going to have her first ever public showing of her paintings later this month in Ajijic. She's not a member of ASA, but I would like to send them an invitation in case any of their members would enjoy seeing her work. She's very talented. Does anyone have a contact of a person at ASA who, if willing, would send the invitation on to their members? PM is fine. Thanks!

I suggest you send an email to the President of ASA: Deena Hafker. oliodee@hotmail.com

They are having their monthly meeting this morning at La Bodega restaurant on 16 de Septiembre. Open at 9:30, official meeting at 10:00. All welcome,no charge to attend. Ask Deena for permission to make an announcement to the members re your friend's show if you go.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:57 am

More suggestions:
If your friend joins ASA, the dues are only $300 a year and this would provide her with more showing opportunities, such as a show at the Cultural Center and Open Studios next February.  No jurying is involved.

There is a heading on this website related to art events where her show announcement can be made.  Chapala.com also has a heading for art related events.  Neither website requires payment to join and have the member privilege of making announcements.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Thank you very much, gringal!
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Rosa, she might like this. . .I just joined. Gringal, have you ever heard of
This? Amazing website and business model.

www.fineartamerica.com
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Never heard of it, but just checked out your reference. Not my cuppa, but it can work for others, si.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Thanks Trailrunner. Don't know if she's interested in retailing her stuff but I'll send her the link.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Thanks for your help gringal. I posted the invitation in the events folder here and also spoke with Deena Hafker. Cheers.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:Thanks for your help gringal. I posted the invitation in the events folder here and also spoke with Deena Hafker. Cheers.
You're very welcome!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down