INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruno's Restaurant

3 posters

Go down

Bruno's Restaurant Empty Bruno's Restaurant

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 pm

We had been customers of Bruno's going back to the late 90's and this establishment was an absolute must stop all the way to 2006. It seems to me that was about the point when the hours and days they were open became irregular. Therefore, we had not been there since. It came to my attention that they now had a young couple running the place and there were some good reports coming out. So the first night of Kathy's arrival, we asked our friend Steve along for a meal at Bruno's. Two baseball filets and one lady's filet and we were all really happy campers! The steaks were exactly the way we remembered and didn't disappoint in any way. Oops, I have always been disappointed by the size of their baked potatoes but I probably don't need that much starch anyway.

I was surprised by the fact that they were not listed on TripAdvisor and applied for them to be included. It was approved and I provided their first review on that site. It is great to see an old landmark restaurant return to its former reputation!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Bruno's Restaurant Empty Re: Bruno's Restaurant

Post by johninajijic Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Tonight, 6 of us from our Bi Monthly Dinner Group ate at BRUNO'S Restaurant. We arrived at 6:00 PM and by 7:00 PM the place was packed.

The waitress took our drink orders and shortly afterward our food orders. 4 people had the Baseball Filet, one person had the BBQ Ribs, I had the Lady's filet because the Baseball is just too large for me. First came the Caesar Salads, a nice dinner sized salad with good dressing, then our main meals which had the huge traditional Idaho potato baked to perfection, along with a small ear of corn and one piece of fried cauliflower.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our meals and we'll be going back.

Bruno's Restaurant
Open Tuesday thru Sunday 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM
766 1674
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey John:

Count me as one of those amazed that you even went to Bruno's and then provided them with a very positive review! I notice that you do reviews on TripAdvisor from time to time. Since Bruno's wasn't even listed in the Ajijic restaurant section, I applied for them to be listed and after approval did a review on them. Since you are already a member, how about doing a review and helping them out?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Speed review of Bruno's:
If you're in need of a beast fix, there's no better place to get one at a reasonable price, especially since he banned the indoor smoking. cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down