INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico

3 posters

Go down

Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico Empty Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico

Post by espíritu del lago Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:01 am

https://www.dentaly.org/us/dental-tourism-usa/dental-implants-mexico/molar-city/

"Tucked into the corner of Mexico that borders Arizona and California lies the tiny town of Los Algodones (its official name). Despite having a population of just 6,000, there are an estimated 600 Molar City dental professionals there. The reason Los Algodones is called Molar City is that thousands of medical tourists flock to Los Algodones every day for dental work."

Anyone been here? I plan on going there next year for implants. Right now I'm doing research. A friend spent $3.000 USD. for all his implants. He has had no problems. They paid his hotel and transportation.

Will post more when I know more.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico Empty Re: Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico

Post by espíritu del lago Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 am

https://youtu.be/tLYKRoyc7ME
Video
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico Empty Re: Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico

Post by mattoleriver Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 pm

First, I have  no experience at all with implants.
I went to an endodontist and to a general dentist both located in Algodones. The endodontist performed a root canal and the general dentist put a crown on it. I was extremely pleased with the price, the quality of the work and the professionalism of both Drs. I have recommended these two to a few friends and everybody is as pleased as I am. I will P.M. names if you wish.
OTOH my sister went to a fast, cheap dentist in Algodones. The work was poorly done and did not last long. I told her about my dentist and she had him clean up the mess left by the first dentist. All smiles now.
The whole town has a bit of a carnival atmosphere. There are barkers dressed in scrubs standing on every corner offering free dental exams, etc. if you go to Dr/Dra XXXX.  I'm sure some are legit but I would try to get personal recommendations from people you trust rather than trusting a carnival barker on a street corner. Caveat emptor.
matt
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Los Algodones “Molar City” in Mexico Empty Algodones dental

Post by gvprod Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:40 pm

Hi, I live in Phoenix, I am 3 hours away from algodones, I have had two crowns done there, no problems at all. I di inquire about an inplant, was quoted 1300.00, but I found a great guy in phoenix that will do it for 1400.00, 20 years of dental experience.
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:56 am

Between the reviews here and several others sounds like this will be my choice. A few friends and myself are going to go togather.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down