INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster

3 posters

Go down

What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster  Empty What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster

Post by jgriff Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:14 am

Hola

I thought I would post with some information that might be helpful to someone.

I purchased a Panda Networks cellular signal booster which are made in Mexico. I did a lot of research and for ease and trying to keep it being purchased in the country I am a guest in I chose Panda Networks. It came from Queretaro and it came quickly.  It was $7200 pesos and well worth it.

Well I couldn't be happier. I live in San Nicols de Ibarra and  I was using my phone as a hotspot as well of course just regular day use with 3G and a download average of 2.0 upload .03.

I now have 4G and a download of 75-85 mbs and 12-15 mbs upload. I can stream with NO buffering at anytime during the day or night. I have it mounted on my 2nd story roof on a 4m pole.

I hope this may help someone as information about how effective  cellular signal boosters are is very limited.

John
Attachments
What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster  Attachment
Gris franja azul kit.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(219 Kb) Downloaded 30 times
What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster  Attachment
IMG_20200212_071105.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(686 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
jgriff
jgriff
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster  Empty Re: What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster

Post by ferret Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:43 am

Thanks JGiff. I added to your thread on TOB...

https://pandanetworks.mx/

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster  Empty Re: What I found with a Cellular Signal Booster

Post by SunFan Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:00 am

A very useful report. Many thanks for taking the time to post.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down