INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

+10
Demonio
hockables
Abel
bobnliz
cane
Abuelo
Intercasa
kipissippi
CanuckBob
David
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

Post by cane Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 pm

"Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated
by David on Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm

.It is sad, but you know shit happens. At this point we know nothing except that the guy is dead. He could have been screwing the wrong woman. Not likely I suppose but needless speculation is what the US and Canadian media is all about. We dont' need it here, not now, not about this..
Last edited by David on Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total"

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

Post by Abel Fri May 07, 2010 7:18 pm

I am dead certain that Zoey will get to the "bottom" of this as the resident expert tone setter on this board.
You are doing an excellent job, Zoey. Keep it up!

Abel

Back to top Go down

Post by cane Fri May 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Another clue for zoey:-

Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated
by David Today at 2:42 am

.Nothing official. Locals in Ixtluhaucan and Chapala say that he was known as a "bad" guy. Not that he was involved in drugs but that he roughed poeple up or worse for little or no reason. Who knows, this could have been payback for someone he killed.

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

this was a light-hearted parody of some irresponsible posts by a knuckle-head who thinks he's connected, but knows nothing. at least as little as most of us -- sorrry david, but you don't know shit. cane's post was funny. he always posts funny stuff. this incident's not funny, but some comic relief is welcomed - at least from me. david, if you wanna be a reporter, at least get your shit together. cane, rock on. i sympathize with this tragedy more than most, but i've been through this too many times not to know the value of humor during these times. david, what do you know about this, other than what you read? You're starting to sound like Spencer, "Word on the street.", more like word on the other board I read.

G

Last edited by Demonio on Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 pm

I have pipelines. But so what, I'm going to let Zoey deal with this issue and let him get into trouble.

Abel

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Demonio, I know what I know. You don't even know what you don't know. If you know more then post it, otherwise bite me.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Fri May 07, 2010 10:27 pm

David, so "Maybe he was screwing the wrong woman", or word is he was "a bad guy." "Who knows, this could have been payback for someone he killed." is what you know? All of that may or may not be true, but I repeat, you don't know shit. So, shut the fuck up till you do. You're worse than an old lady in a sewing circle. And, I wouldn't bite you with your own rotten teeth.
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espĂ­ritu del lago Sat May 08, 2010 4:48 am

by David Yesterday at 9:57 pm

.Demonio, I know what I know. You don't even know what you don't know. If you know more then post it, otherwise bite me

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 87465 ROFLMAO Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 968748

As I spit coffee all over the keyboard, Thanks for the laugh !!!!
espĂ­ritu del lago
espĂ­ritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by espĂ­ritu del lago Sat May 08, 2010 5:50 am

These are a couple of comment's posted in the comment section of the Guad Reporter:

juan simon - Of course it is
This looks like a professional 'hit' and anyone who expresses the hope that this is a one time grudge is grasping at straws. All of Mexico is consumed to a greater or lesser degree by the drug trade and the cartels- the flow of money and the opportunity to make huge amounts of the same are just too enticing. Drug culture is at the source of Mexican life now with an enormous boost by US citizens willing to import drugs and export fire arms to infinity. This drug war is a disaster and Calderone and the Mexican people are losing badly.

10Reply

So just out curiosity where is 'La Lena Resturant'?

Spanish newspapers are reporting that he was seen having an argument with several individuals outside "LA LEĂ‘A" restaurant before those individuals killed him.

Source: Guad Reporter, comment section
espĂ­ritu del lago
espĂ­ritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espĂ­ritu del lago Sat May 08, 2010 6:05 am

Here is the link to the El Informador news article. If anybody has a better translation please post the details that were not posted on Guad Reporter.

bye the way googles translation sucks.

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2010/199111/6/ejecutan-a-subdirector-de-la-policia-municipal-de-chapala.htm
espĂ­ritu del lago
espĂ­ritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 Empty COLDWELL BANKER has stopped Rampant Speculation on TOB

Post by cane Sat May 08, 2010 11:04 am

How will a Real Estate company survive without rampant speculation.

Zoey, Âżdo you any "Facts" or "Ideas" on selling real estate without "speculating"?

Rampant Speculation

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by frizle Sat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

I assume they deleted the thread because of a new thread last evening - by an owner of a B&B - apparently someone that had a reservation cancelled it because of concerns based on what was on the webforum. The poster felt that only good news should be posted - and not the negative stuff or speculation as to why the cop was killed - as it had a direct impact on her livelihood and others - the moderator apparently agreed.

Glad to see that this webforum is alive and well again.
frizle
frizle

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

TOB is a rag for people who want to keep their heads buried in the sand. I'm surprised the thread lasted as long as it did. This crime has been discussed on all the boards that deal with MX. There's been "rampant speculation" here, but we didn't need the moderator to baby us and delete or edits posts. We called out the rumor mongers ourselves because we're adults. Other members can then choose to believe what they want as they too are adults. I like this board cause we can agree to disagree, and even use colorful language to make our point -- all without being sent to the principal's office. TOB blatantly says, "it's not fair to local businesses" to speculate. Meaning, they're watching out for their own miserable asses cause all they care about is selling real estate. Oh, and the fact that "Fluffy" the mutt is missing or lost. Luckily, we don't have to play in their yard.
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 am

I like the missing dog or any animal posts. If mine took off, I'd be frantic & would use any means to find her including web boards.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Sat May 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Carry, I agree re: missing animal posts, but when they become more important than a discussion about the brazen mid-day public assassination of Chapala's second highest ranking public safety official - it's a problem. Besides, my ex-wife went missing once and I was able to find her with the help of a web forum. I'll never forgive them for that Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated - Page 2 851398
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, I think I see your point. Very Happy

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I have heard lots of rumors, but here is a fact. The victim was driving a new or newer Toyota Tacoma four door pickup. Toyota's largest truck, which costs about 60,000 mas o menos USD. You cannot afford one of those puppies on a policeman's salary in Chapala, regardless of rank, and that is a fact. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Sat May 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Careful Zoey. Please don't make judgments on appearances or limited info. My little sister was a LAPD detective for thirty years (mostly sexually exploited child crimes) and also became a multi-millionaire buying, selling and renting apartment buildings in L.A. She could buy 100 Toyota Tacomas and you'd be hard pressed to find a more honest, caring and compassionate person anywhere. I did pretty well too (real estate & stocks), not like her, but I'm good.
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat May 08, 2010 2:54 pm

that'd be the little greed bug I wuz talking about... some call it " entrepreneurial spirit "

Good fer U
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat May 08, 2010 3:22 pm

That works both ways. Some people drive cars they owe their future for in order to seem prosperous, while others make a point of driving a low key vehicle, even though they could afford whatever they wanted. Who knows?

One of these days, the real story of this killing will be known, and all our speculations may turn out to be just blowing in the wind. How about we just wait and see?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Demonio, I just stated facts. I made no judgement. What you said is possible. Do you believe your suggestion is even a remote possibility in this instance? Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Sat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Don't know, and perhaps that's my point.

G
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Here is an article from the Guad reporter that relates to this incident in Chapala:

MASS RESIGNATIONS IN IXTAHUACAN

Ixtahuacan de los Membrillos public security director Cesar Navarro turned in his badge this week, setting off a chain of resignations from other officers serving under his command. {reg}Navarro cited a lack of adequate support from the municipal government and anonymous threats against police department staff as the main motives for quitting his post. In a sign of solidarity, Gabriel Ballesteros, the deputy chief in charge of police operations and ten line officers immediately followed suit. The move has reportedly reduced the municipal police force to a skeleton staff of 83.

The shake-up comes in the wake of various violent events linked to the Ixtlahuacan police department. Navarro was the officer put in command of securing the crime scene where his predecessor, Chapala deputy police chief Jose Guadalupe Gollaz, was gunned down on May 5. Two days later, Israel Flores, a former Ixtlahuacan officer serving in Jocotepec, was abducted and murdered. The bodies of a suspected small-time drug dealer and a policeman from nearby El Salto were found on May 18 at different locations within the limits of Ixtlahuacan, both showing signs that they may have been victims of organized crime.

Navarro complained that top municipal authorities had shown reluctance to provide the public security department with sufficient arms, patrol vehicles and other equipment and resources required to effectively and safely carry out their duties. He also noted that he had received menacing e-mail messages suggesting that he and his most loyal officers were in danger and were being closed watched by certain men on the force identified as “falcons.”

This month, Jalisco has been plagued with an unusual number of confrontations between police and criminal gangs. Just last week state police captured large groups of heavily armed thugs holding caches of drugs and weapons who were allegedly operating in two rural localities
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 pm

It is a mess. I've been told the real scoop. I date a girl from Ixtlahuacan and she has told me what is gong on. I don't want to post all the details here but the reality is that nothing will affect foreigners unless you have a meth lab or are in shady business and don't support the new regime or aren't paying them enough.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2