INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

+10
Canmex 87
WillieRae
court0503
slainte39
lakeside7
CanuckBob
ComputerGuy
Trailrunner
ferret
K2tog
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Post by slainte39 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:04 pm

BisbeeGal wrote:I'd vote for it moving to that new small strip mall behind Farmacia Guadalajara in Ajijic.  So far that entire area is empty.

Walkable for most Ajijic residents, parking may be available at the new site, but always parking in the lot with the Farmacia and Amutio, maybe they could work something out.

"maybe they could work something out"
I doubt that would ever happen as that parking lot is private and belongs to the businesses in front of it.
It is NOT a public government land parking area.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Post by rafterbr Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:13 pm

Great news for Riberas if Mi Ranchito Cremia moves here. Our decision to buy casa in Riberas gets better and better all the time. We can walk to almost everything we want now. Not especially pleased with Panchos. The restaurant is average at best and their store items are pricey.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:34 pm

slainte39 wrote:
BisbeeGal wrote:I'd vote for it moving to that new small strip mall behind Farmacia Guadalajara in Ajijic.  So far that entire area is empty.

Walkable for most Ajijic residents, parking may be available at the new site, but always parking in the lot with the Farmacia and Amutio, maybe they could work something out.

"maybe they could work something out"
I doubt that would ever happen as that parking lot is private and belongs to the businesses in front of it.
It is NOT a public government land parking area.

Hopefully not to Ajijic. Ajijic is becoming a no go area.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 pm

I would hate to lose them in Chapala!!!! Nooooo.

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2