INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intercam EX RATE FOR US$

2 posters

Go down

Intercam EX RATE FOR US$ Empty Intercam EX RATE FOR US$

Post by lakeside7 Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm

I have noticed that for the past couple of weeks the posted Intercam ex rate for the $US has been less than stellar.

The "normal"  spread between the "Bank" spot rate and what Intercam offers is about 1 to 11/2

Now I noticed today's "spot rate " of 23.8 ........and Intercam is showing a ex rate of 21. When I questioned the wider spread I was told that the bank has too many dollars..but for a transfer rate they can give you a more attractive ex rate

I recall a few years back I had the same experience at Actinver....they were swimming in hard currency and would give you a better rate for a check

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Intercam EX RATE FOR US$ Empty Re: Intercam EX RATE FOR US$

Post by rafterbr Thu May 14, 2020 8:34 pm

lakeside7 wrote:I have noticed that for the past couple of weeks the posted Intercam ex rate for the $US has been less than stellar.

The "normal"  spread between the "Bank" spot rate and what Intercam offers is about 1 to 11/2

Now I noticed today's "spot rate " of 23.8 ........and Intercam is showing a ex rate of 21. When I questioned the wider spread I was told that the bank has too many dollars..but for a transfer rate they can give you a more attractive ex rate

I recall a few years back I had the same experience at Actinver....they were swimming in hard currency and would give you a better rate for a check

I transferred money from US to Santandar last week and got 22.5, I believe spot was around 24.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down