INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger

3 posters

Go down

Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger Empty Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger

Post by Rosa Venus Mon May 18, 2020 1:56 pm

The charger on my Mac laptop is being fickle, and I'm afraid it might die. Anybody know how I can get a new one without having to drive to Guadalajara? Truly, I think I just need to replace the (proprietary) cable that connects the laptop to the charger. Thanks.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger Empty Re: Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger

Post by ferret Mon May 18, 2020 9:20 pm

I would contact Hugo Santiago Morales at Hall Computers in Guadalajara. hugo@hall.com.mx
I have his phone number somewhere but can't find it right now. Hugo is the "apple" guy who comes to iShop every second Wednesday... although I'm not sure if he and his wife are doing that right now. Still, it would be a good idea to contact him and find out and/or he could ship you the part required to iShop where it would cost you thirty pesos to pick it up.

https://hall.com.mx/contacto/

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger Empty Re: Macbook Pro - need new laptop charger

Post by Rosa Venus Tue May 19, 2020 12:33 am

Thanks ferret! I've used them before, but these days business/deliveries are anybody's guess. Can't hurt to try thought. Gracias.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 pm

I have an older charger you can have, if you need the squarish plug in. My Mac Pro was stolen, but they didn't take the charger.. It's not the little cylinder like one..

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 pm

Wow! It's definitely worth a try. I will send you a private message with my contact info. Thanks caligirl.

And FYI to all: Hugo at Hall Micro does still bring products to the lake.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed May 20, 2020 4:50 pm

Hmmm. Tried to send you a message at 2:20 Caligirl, but it's stuck in my outbox. Just tried sending a new one.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed May 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Messages to you are still sitting in my outbox. Don't know why they aren't going through. I even emptied a bunch from my boxes though they weren't full. I have no idea why it's not working.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Thu May 21, 2020 6:07 am

Ill try to send you a PM, Rosa Venus..turns out it is cylinder magnetic connector..

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Fri May 22, 2020 9:05 pm

The charger caligirl had didn't work out (incompatible) but Hugo from Hall Micro has brought one to the lake and I pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again Ferret, for reminding me about that great service!
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down