INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small Empty Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small

Post by Mordita63 Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:26 pm

I am in need of a used CD player that I need for 2 months, for my yoga classes at El Jardin 3 days a week. I am willing to either buy it outright or just rent it for a couple of months....while my teacher is away. You can email me at betsy63 at yahoo cot com. Thank you!!
PS it will need to be on the small side as I will be carrying it with me to class 3 mornings a week....THANKS!! Elizabeth
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small Empty Re: Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small

Post by Plan B Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:56 am

You may wish to rip the CD onto an MP3 format for your phone and use that.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small Empty Re: Looking for a used CD player....that I can carry so must be rather small

Post by Mordita63 Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Thanks, but I don't have a smart phone....my phone is rather stupid.... Rolling Eyes
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordita63 Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 pm

No longer need one....I got a USB thingie and can use it instead of a cd player...yeah!
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down