INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Reliable Driver

2 posters

Go down

Great Reliable Driver Empty Great Reliable Driver

Post by sm1mex Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:05 am

A few weeks ago I asked recommendations for a driver to Guadalajara for 4 to 5 weeks. I had several names given and I talked with all of them, but they could not assure me I would have the same driver every day.

One person answered me on the web board, Noel Rivera and he also sent me a p.m.indicating to me he would drive me every day for as many weeks as I needed. I called Noel and I decided on him as my driver. The appointments were every week day M-F at 11:20 for 15 day. He uses disinfectant spray in the car, hand gel and also wore a mask at all times covering nose and mouth. Noel arrived at my house every week day promptly at 10 a.m. and I was at the appointment every day early. He knows Guadalajara well and as can happen we had a couple of constructions and came upon accidents and Noel zipped right around the troubled areas. His family has 3 cars for driving and we had a VW Jeta that was very comfortable. His family also grows hydroponic veggies, herbs and free range chicken eggs in front of Poncho's Deli Friday and Saturday mornings. If you need a reliable driver, I highly recommend Noel Rivera, 331-398-9655, noel.driver.lakeside @ gmail.com

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret, rckrckr, DeborahM, JEJACK and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down

Great Reliable Driver Empty Re: Great Reliable Driver

Post by ferret Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:21 am

Thanks for the reference.
Are you okay and doing well?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:39 am

Yes. I just made the arrangements and went with the person in need for a driver. Thanks for asking !!

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down