INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eureka Canister vacuum with electric driven beater brush 300pesos ancient but still very funtional 3.5 peak HP

Go down

Eureka Canister vacuum with electric driven beater brush  300pesos ancient but still very funtional 3.5 peak HP Empty Eureka Canister vacuum with electric driven beater brush 300pesos ancient but still very funtional 3.5 peak HP

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:31 pm

This is a tank so you are not going to want to take it up stairs unless you are very strong.   Rally model takes Eureka V model paper bags. Includes two new bags. Yes you can get bags from Amazon US and they ship to mexico.  Comes with all attachments. Great for rugs or floors. At least 15 years old made in Canada. Has long flexible hose between and beater bar.   Why am I selling?  Getting too old to carry up stairs and tired of bags so I bought a Dyson. I was third owner.

Send me a PM and give me a chance to answer as I only look at things in AM. 300 pesos priced to get rid of it and get closet space back. Will post sold post when its gone.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Eureka Canister vacuum with electric driven beater brush  300pesos ancient but still very funtional 3.5 peak HP Empty Re: Eureka Canister vacuum with electric driven beater brush 300pesos ancient but still very funtional 3.5 peak HP

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:30 am

sold

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down