INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th

+7
cypress
brigitte
Gamina
Lady Otter Latté
SunshineyDay
dichosalocura
BisbeeGal
11 posters

Go down

Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th Empty Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:08 pm

PÁGINA
#AlMomento
🔴 || Del 4 al 7 de enero, en el Parque de la Cristianía, en #Chapala, se llevarán a cabo la aplicación de vacuna de refuerzo para adultos mayores de 60 años, primeras dosis para rezagados de 18 años en adelante y refuerzo para el personal de salud, informa la Secretaría de Bienestar.
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
#AlMomento
🔴 || From 4 to 7 January, at the Park of Christianity in #Chapala, the application of booster vaccine for adults over 60 will be held, first doses for those over 18 years old and booster for health personnel, inform the Secretary of Wellness.
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th Empty Re: Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th Booste10
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th Empty Re: Boosters and New Vaccine in Chapala Starts Tomorrow Jan 4th

Post by dichosalocura Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Anybody know which vaccine it is?

dichosalocura

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 pm

Astra Zeneca.

The reran the announcement,
PÁGINA Que sí se lee
t909S50gfc77uom1r044ld ·
#AlMomento
🔴 || Del 4 al 7 de enero, en el Parque de la Cristianía, en #Chapala, se llevarán a cabo la aplicación de vacuna AztraZeneca de refuerzo para adultos mayores de 60 años, primeras dosis para rezagados de 18 años en adelante y refuerzo para el personal de salud, informa la Secretaría de Bienestar.

#AlMomento
🔴 || From 4 to 7 January, in the Park of Christianity, in #Chapala, the application of AztraZeneca booster vaccine for adults over 60 years old, first doses for rebirths from 18 years old and booster for the person Health, informs The Secretary of Welfare.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by dichosalocura Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:48 pm

Thanks.

dichosalocura

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:04 am

Do we just show up or do we need to wait for a phone call?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:12 am

SunshineyDay wrote:Do we just show up or do we need to wait for a phone call?

No phone calls. Just show up with required paper work.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:42 pm

No vaccine has shown up at noon.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:33 pm

Gamina wrote:No vaccine has shown up at noon.

Business as usual I see.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:45 pm

I arrived in Chapala at noon and was vacvinated at 4 was out at 4.30
They have 2 lines one to checm papers and provide the misding papers and the other to be vaccinated.

IF YOUR id resident card or pasdport dk not show a lical address bring a proof of residence like a utility bill copy

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:17 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:
Gamina wrote:No vaccine has shown up at noon.

Business as usual I see.
I got the Astrazeneca booster in Chapala today-it took 6 hours.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:49 pm

Which line do you start in? The north end or the line that starts at Cruz Roja?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Ask an official when you get there because the majority of the people in the line do not know...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artsnob Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:57 pm

I got my booster today, there were 600 people in line in front of me, it was very well organized, and it took under four hours...

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:58 pm

good ,they learned something.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:44 pm

A 600 person line-up, and a 4 hour wait doesn't qualify as "very well organized" to me.

Very well organized is how it worked when I got vaxed in Canada this summer. I made an appointment, checked in at the front desk, was directed straight to one of the stations manned by the nurses and health care workers who were giving the vaccines, was asked a few questions, and was vaxed within 10 minutes of walking in the door.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:31 pm

I agree mudgirl BUT I will say there was improvement from the first day... and VAST improvement from the original rollout of the Sinovac vaccine where people waited in line for up to twelve hours.
It's more organized in the U.S. and Canada. Estamos ubicada en Mexico.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:01 am

Has anyone heard that they are planning to set up a vaccine station at the Technological Institute as they did last year?
I was vaccinated there in September and was impressed by their efficiency. We were out of there in under two hours, and they had parking at the top of the hill for the disabled, as well.
(I am due for a booster shot in February or March.)

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:06 am

Not yet. I am also due February 6th for the booster since I got my second shot on August 6th.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:43 am

Gringal, they do not seem to know a couple of days before they do it what they are going to do so what make you think they would plan something 2 months ahead.. ?
The other location was way better organized than the events in Chapalaor Ajijic but who knows what they will do and when. My husband is due after April 4th.. so it is wait and see.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:47 am

Good answer, Brigitte! Two whole months??
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:59 am

The reality is that they have to plan ahead especially at a school wherer the event may or may not interferre with the school but it is all so poorly organized that it makes you wonder. I have dealing with the state in Chiapas and they are terrible, they keep changing thing for a reason or another so I guess it is the same here..
I agree the school location was way superior and they had their act together them but it does not mean it will be the same the next time.. You would think that they would have a dry run the day before or at least a meeting to get all their marching orders but I think we would be dreaming.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down