INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply.

3 posters

Go down

She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply. Empty She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply.

Post by Plan B Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:35 pm

She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply.

The query:

Dear Tech Support,

’Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret, Lucky Girl and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply. Empty Re: She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply.

Post by Jreboll Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:18 pm

I still have my copy from 2017
She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply. A352c610

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply. Empty Re: She Wrote To Tech Support About Her Husband, This Was Their Epic Reply.

Post by ferret Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:21 pm

Yeah, I know but I still laughed out loud reading it again... and copied and pasted it again to send out in an e-mail. We need all the laughs we can get these days.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Plan B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:40 pm

I kept this piece because I thought it was great and all great things should resurface from time to time.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down