INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside

2 posters

Go down

need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside Empty need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside

Post by Mad_Max Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:16 pm

Looking for a ride from Tucson for myself and 55 pound springer spaniel and some boxes......

my lease here in Tucson ends on 5-31, and they just raised the rent 30%, so I figure it is time for us to return. Dog will be 10 (born in Guadalajara) - starting to get arthritis - and I can get a portable kennel for him - as he is not too keen about strangers - and travels well and he did a round trip when he was younger.

Number of boxes will depend on room available and price - have crossed the border several times and everything will be well marked.

Anxious to return - really miss lakeside

Please email me at chapalashelley@gmail.com
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside Empty Re: need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside

Post by schraderone Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:09 pm

Mad_Max wrote:Looking for a ride from Tucson for myself and 55 pound springer spaniel and some boxes......

my lease here in Tucson ends on 5-31, and they just raised the rent 30%, so I figure it is time for us to return.  Dog will be 10 (born in Guadalajara)  - starting to get arthritis - and I can get a portable kennel for him - as he is not too keen about strangers - and travels well and he did a round trip when he was younger.

Number of boxes will depend on room available and price - have crossed the border several times and everything will be well marked.  

Anxious to return - really miss lakeside sending you an e mail

Please email me at chapalashelley@gmail.com

schraderone
Share Holder
Share Holder

Mad_Max likes this post

Back to top Go down

need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside Empty Re: need ride from Tucson May 15ish to May 30 to Lakeside

Post by Mad_Max Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:22 pm

schraderone - did not receive email............. (2 e's in Shelley?) chapalashelley@gmail.com
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down