INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic

3 posters

Go down

Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic Empty Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic

Post by BisbeeGal Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Delicious baked goods made on site by Eva and her brother, both of whom are very personable. She has a few tables if you want your coffee and dessert there. She also sells a premium (non-sugar??) ice cream, but I've yet to try it.

Makes both large and small cakes, pies, cookies, coffee cakes. She offers slices of cakes, choices vary as it is a small shop. The Chocolate Kahlua cake is killer, with or without nuts (she makes these in small half-loaf pans. Her chocolate treats have deep dark flavor. She makes a beautiful small glazed orange Bundt cake that I've ordered for Easter.

They make her mother's cookie recipe (condecitos)--diamond shape with light cinnamon flavor, flaky with a crisp little glaze. Hard to describe but really really good. Recently selling a nut cookie...similar to the Mexican wedding cookie, but has some larger pieces of nuts, which appeals to me. Her brownies are very good, too.

They are on the Eastbound lateral of the carretera, next door to Charter Club Tours. She is also on Traitte.

She opens daily at 11. Pictures here at her FB page, https://www.facebook.com/evaantunezchef/
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic Empty Re: Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic

Post by Carry Bean Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:37 pm

Those condecitos really appeal to me. Glad she makes baked goods in smaller sizes. Even I can’t polish off a full sized cake and my freezer’s always full.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic Empty Re: Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:51 pm

Finally took a picture of the condecitos before we ate them all. They are almost as light as air.

She also  had slices of a very good apple pie today.

Eva Antunez Pastelería and Cafe in Ajijic Cookie12
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:52 am

Nice. Almost looks like shortbread.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down