INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder

3 posters

Go down

Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder  Empty Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder

Post by Bill Phillips Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:03 am

I want to recharge my Mexican Pase Toll transponder but the online recharge web page won't accept my Canadian Visa cad or my PayPal account.

Can I recharge it in person, somewhere?  OXXO ?  How?
Bill Phillips
Bill Phillips
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Trent Lakes Ont. in the summer - Chula Vista in the winter

Back to top Go down

Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder  Empty Re: Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder

Post by Rory2u Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:23 am

I'd you go to their website, it lists all the places who MAY recharge but we found that it seems to be location option. Here at the LAKE, we have always recharged at the OXXO located with the PEMEX up the hill leaving Chapala towards Guadalajara. It seems that they only take cash for recharging. In our travels, we have found some OXXO locations will take credit or debit cards. We have found that the easiest places to use cards are OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX stores where we always recharge the maximum they allow.

Rory2u
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder  Empty Re: Reload - Recharge Pase Toll Transponder

Post by Bill Phillips Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:30 am

Rory2u wrote:I'd you go to their website, it lists all the places who MAY recharge but we found that it seems to be location option. Here at the LAKE, we have always recharged at the OXXO located  with the PEMEX up the hill leaving Chapala towards Guadalajara. It seems that they only take cash for recharging. In our travels, we have found some OXXO locations will take credit or debit cards. We have found that the easiest places to use cards are OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX stores where we always recharge the maximum they allow.
Thanks.....  Do I take the transponder in with me or is there a paper print out that OXXO etc. take?
Bill Phillips
Bill Phillips
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Trent Lakes Ont. in the summer - Chula Vista in the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:18 am

oatsie wrote:
Thanks.....  Do I take the transponder in with me or is there a paper print out that OXXO etc. take?
I only give my acct IDMD number. It may be on the transponder. If you have the app installed on your phone then it is at the top of the app home page under your license plate number. I pay cash at OXXO.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Bill Phillips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory2u Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:30 am

We simply take the responder in. Some OXXO's and all OFFICE DEPOTS scanned the responder. Otherwise, they punch in the number and then double check they entered it correctly before finalizing. The receipt you receive has the responder # and I always double check.

Rory2u
Share Holder
Share Holder

Bill Phillips likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down