INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now available locally: CBD oil that is third party tested

Go down

Now available locally: CBD oil that is third party tested Empty Now available locally: CBD oil that is third party tested

Post by ferret Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:54 pm

I have been using NuLeaf Naturals CBD oil for 5 years now but it has become a P.I.T.A. to get it since Alex Peterson no longer picks things up at the border to bring here. I used NuLeaf because it is third party tested. Third party testing means that another lab tests it for quality, purity, concentration... including testing for heavy metals, pesticides, fungus yada, yada, yada. No such labs currently exist in Mexico but do in the U.S. which is where both NuLeaf Naturals and CBDfx have their production facilities. So, for the past month I have been testing CBDfx on both myself and the pet variety (bacon flavoured) on my dogs. We are all just tickety boo and I am happy to tell you where and from whom you can purchase these products. Dr. Gabriel Garcia (whatsapp/cell phone 333-368-1915) is located in the Laguna Mall between the Scandinavian Bakery and Christine's Hair Salon. He is only there Tuesdays and Fridays from 10 until 2 but should be contacted via Whatsapp to order and for further information or to make an appointment (if you need it). He can send you a pdf file of the CBDfx products to which he has access. BTW, I ordered last Wednesday and picked up my order last Friday.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

SunFan and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down