INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sponsor a Zombie - Be a Zombie

Go down

Sponsor a Zombie - Be a Zombie Empty Sponsor a Zombie - Be a Zombie

Post by simpsca Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Some of you read about the spontaneous "Michael Jackson" Zombie dance taking place on the Chapala Malecon this Sat. Oct. 29 at 9pm in front of the Beer Garden. This promises to be a THRILLER! You can sponsor Charlie Klestadt of the Cruz Roja who will be dancing or you can participate yourself. There is practice scheduled at Hole in One restaurant today from 4pm to 7pm and also on Wed. and Friday. You can see Charlie in front of Superlake of in Pannina Restaurant tomorrow until around 1pm to give a donation to "sponsor" him. You can also stop by LCS to sponsor a Cruz Roja dancer. :face:

Anyway here are additional details on the event - come on all you Zombies - Let's Dance:

On October 29, at 9:00p.m. on the Chapala Malecon in front of the Beer Garden, we will be dancing Michael Jackson´s Thriller, flash mob style. You can learn everything you need to know at a one time workshop at Centro Cultual, Ajijic Plaza, Saturday October 22, from 2:00 to 5:00. Registration is $50 pesos At the moment that we dance, thousands of people all over the world will be doing the exact same choreography, in an effort to break the simultaneous dance record. We are formally registered at www.thrilltheworld.com, I.D.5051
Part of the mission of Thrill the World is to raise awareness for a charity, and we have selected the Cruz Roja. Although the main thing is to get together for fun and unity and silliness, to break our own world record, and to have a great bonding experience, Cruz Roja needs us, and we want to be there for them….because we want them to be there for us!

I have turned my blog into Thrill the World Ajijic headquarters. I will be posting updates there in the coming two weeks. Check www.vidalago.com/wordpress Believe me, no previous dance experience is necessary, and you don't need any more ability than a ...well, than a Zombie!

There's even a rumor that Charlie Klesdtadt will be dancing! (It's true - not a rumor)
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Sponsor a Zombie - Be a Zombie Empty Re: Sponsor a Zombie - Be a Zombie

Post by simpsca Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't we have any dancers in this group?
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down