INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following

+5
hockables
Parker
ferret
Rolly
SusieSunshine
9 posters

Go down

In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following Empty In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following

Post by SusieSunshine Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 pm

OK...we all know my current situation. Now I have someone following me. At first I thought I was just paranoid because there are plenty of white trucks with horse stickers. So, yesterday I wrote down the license plate number (Jalisco JN-13-921) and it turns out that I am not just paranoid. As I left the new place tonight (@almost 11pm) he was outside waiting in his truck and when I drove away, he followed me. I feel certain it is related to my landlord situation and my guess would be with the staff at the Villas of La Floresta. With that all understood, I'm actually scared (and that doesn't happen easily...this is the first time since coming here). These really aren't friendly people and I didn't want them knowing my new location. I just wanted to get away from the madness and move on. The police, apparently, can't do anything unless they see him following me and he admits that he has been or they catch him more than once. I tried calling tonight but he sped off when they got remotely close and they came to my van instead of following him.

So, great wise ones, what do I do? That hitman is sounding like a better and better solution.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following Empty Re: In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following

Post by Rolly Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Use your camera to document him.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following Empty Re: In search of more great wisdoms here...stalking/following

Post by SusieSunshine Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks! I have been so startled that I didn't even think of that! I have my cell phone from the states that has a decent camera on it and I will start carrying it with me.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Rolly's right...get him, the vehicle and the license plate on film...as many pics as you feel necessary.

Also, have you filed a denuncia against your landlord and all the other nutcases doing their bidding?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 pm

I did a little while back and nothing was really accomplished. We went in front of a judge and he said to stop and they didn't. Once I get settled, I will decide what to do with (what will be) the past.

My phone has video. :) I just got it out and am charging it now.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 am

SusieSunshine wrote:OK...we all know my current situation. Now I have someone following me. At first I thought I was just paranoid because there are plenty of white trucks with horse stickers. So, yesterday I wrote down the license plate number (Jalisco JN-13-921) and it turns out that I am not just paranoid. As I left the new place tonight (@almost 11pm) he was outside waiting in his truck and when I drove away, he followed me. I feel certain it is related to my landlord situation and my guess would be with the staff at the Villas of La Floresta. With that all understood, I'm actually scared (and that doesn't happen easily...this is the first time since coming here). These really aren't friendly people and I didn't want them knowing my new location. I just wanted to get away from the madness and move on. The police, apparently, can't do anything unless they see him following me and he admits that he has been or they catch him more than once. I tried calling tonight but he sped off when they got remotely close and they came to my van instead of following him.

So, great wise ones, what do I do? That hitman is sounding like a better and better solution.

Why do you think they want you?!!! Do you think they believe you owe them money? Are you wealthy? Do you have any friends that you can turn to? Are you into drugs? If not any of the above, grabs your kids and get out of town. Apparently they know your new address so that not much good anymore. This is just too bizarre. IMHO, Take Care

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:29 am

I have no idea why they care where I am or what I am doing. They have been somewhat preoccupied with me since I arrived, but it was always just crazy gossip...my real life is incredibly boring compared the what I've heard about it.

I don't owe them a penny. They are simply the staff here. I don't use their services and never have. I don't owe the landlords either...which is none of their business anyway.

They think I am wealthy, but I'm not.

My only drug is a daily birth control pill.

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing tonight.

They need to get lives and leave mine alone.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 am

SusieSunshine wrote:I have no idea why they care where I am or what I am doing. They have been somewhat preoccupied with me since I arrived, but it was always just crazy gossip...my real life is incredibly boring compared the what I've heard about it.

I don't owe them a penny. They are simply the staff here. I don't use their services and never have. I don't owe the landlords either...which is none of their business anyway.

They think I am wealthy, but I'm not.

My only drug is a daily birth control pill.

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing tonight.

They need to get lives and leave mine alone.

Susie, perhaps you need to contact your consulate or there used to be (not sure anymore) people at LCS (Lake Chapala Society) that handled situations like this, just a thought.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks! Will go to the LCS and ask around. I tried the consulate once, but they said it wasn't anything they deal with...maybe I'll try again. A Mexican friend told me there is a human rights office in Guadalajara that would be the place to go. I don't know, but maybe I'll have to make a trip up there on Monday and try to visit several places to see.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am

SusieSunshine wrote:Thanks! Will go to the LCS and ask around. I tried the consulate once, but they said it wasn't anything they deal with...maybe I'll try again. A Mexican friend told me there is a human rights office in Guadalajara that would be the place to go. I don't know, but maybe I'll have to make a trip up there on Monday and try to visit several places to see.

Of course U could use the Tactic I recommend for Gringo Homeless Guys... just tell em ta F#ck off...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote="Parker"]
Susie, perhaps you need to contact your consulate or there used to be (not sure anymore) people at LCS (Lake Chapala Society) that handled situations like this, just a thought.[/quote]

Hold on a minute, Parker. There are or, at one time, were people at LCS that handled situations like this..."? You have got to be kidding. All the people I´ve ever met at the LCS were lucky if they could find the handle to open the front door to begin the business day and Susie Sunshine (a telling nom de internet if there ever was one) is going to seek help from stalkers from these clueless bags of hot air manning the desks there? The LCS outlived its franchise in 1971. Bring on the clowns.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

hound dog wrote:[quote="Parker"]
Susie, perhaps you need to contact your consulate or there used to be (not sure anymore) people at LCS (Lake Chapala Society) that handled situations like this, just a thought.

houng dog wrote:Hold on a minute, Parker. There are or, at one time, were people at LCS that handled situations like this..."? You have got to be kidding. All the people I´ve ever met at the LCS were lucky if they could find the handle to open the front door to begin the business day and Susie Sunshine (a telling nom de internet if there ever was one) is going to seek help from stalkers from these clueless bags of hot air manning the desks there? The LCS outlived its franchise in 1971. Bring on the clowns.

Dawg, I realize you have long not involved yourself from this organization but things change. No, they will not kiss your ass how you would like, but they try to help when they can. Yes there are a lot of old farts under the old administration that thought that LCS should just be there for imbiding too much, playing dress-up and border promotion that are clearly obvious, but they are trying, hence slowly, to get things changed. Try working with 60%, half senile, set-in-there-ways, old farts that didn’t do much earlier in life and now want recognition just for showing up. My only hope is that those who really know how to make things work will stick (or able) around long enough to make things happen. Good luck in your endeavors.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Thank you, Parker for your defense of the anachronistic LCS but it is a product of our past and, as Ernest Hemingway learned before he blew off his head with that shotgun in th 1950s, there is a time to live and a time to die. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

The LCS, as envisioned by Ms. James was a burial society and was born in a different time. The old codglers manning its desks today are just trying to stay relevant until they become worm food. If you try to find value in that then try to find value in the countless millions who have preceded us into the ground. If you find that value, then I will wellcome you in the other world as a compatriot.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Instead of spending $ with lawyers spend it on a bodyguard.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:34 pm

David wrote:Instead of spending $ with lawyers spend it on a bodyguard.

Good advice, not what Susie wants to hear but still good advice.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 pm

I don't know what's keeping Susie from escaping that hell hole. I'm guessing that it's about getting her stuff out and a lame extortion attempt on the part of the landlord while holding her stuff hostage. ??

If this is the case, at some point she needs to consider the used value of the stuff she can't remove easily against the amount of $$$ they want to release the hostages. It might be best to leave it behind and just move on. This mess has gone beyond the PITA point into the physical danger zone when she has a stalker following her.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:22 pm

If I were Susie, who appears to be at least semi-insane, I´d get the hell out of Dodge and spend my time covering my tracks. This tale seems at least contrived or invented from whole cloth. It defies logic that these two bit employee mignons are out to destroy Susie or damage her mentally or physically over nonsensical issues. Perhaps it is time to lay this absurdist melodrama to rest and move on.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:16 pm

gringal wrote:I don't know what's keeping Susie from escaping that hell hole. I'm guessing that it's about getting her stuff out and a lame extortion attempt on the part of the landlord while holding her stuff hostage. ??

If this is the case, at some point she needs to consider the used value of the stuff she can't remove easily against the amount of $$$ they want to release the hostages. It might be best to leave it behind and just move on. This mess has gone beyond the PITA point into the physical danger zone when she has a stalker following her.

That's the strange thing...they aren't demanding money. It would make sense if that were the case. I think they are just pissed because I actually took them to court and won. They said I wouldn't and I did. Not that it mattered...they aren't doing what they were told. They did say they were doubling my rent and I said I would take it back to court...they may think that I owe them that.

I'm getting stuff out one box at a time...but it is taking forever...and very painful. I hate to admit it (because I try hard to get past it) but the pain is really hindering me. I have two daughters and don't want to leave their things behind. My stuff can go wherever...I don't need anything more than a suitcase.

I am considering the bodyguard, though. Crazy as it seems. I have already decided to not go out alone anymore. :( That way, at least, I have witnesses.

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm

A review of "SusieSunshine" posts on other forums seems to indicate a disconnect here? From what I have read, I have to question if we aren't just gathering attention here?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I, too, am getting frustrated with SusieSunshine. She's not having blonde moments, she's having blonde weeks...maybe even months.

The move could have been accomplished in a few hours if she had hired a van and a couple of guys. If it had been done quickly, no one would have known where her new place was. End story.

You have two children to keep safe...where are your priorities???
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down