INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police, Zeta gas acct

Go down

Police, Zeta gas acct Empty Police, Zeta gas acct

Post by itsme Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 am

Out and about this AM, before 10:30. Two police trucks on Carretara in front of el Torito, one from Joco, the other from Chapala.

On the ciclopista opposite, the motorcyle cop had a motorcylclist detained. I needed to go home for ID to get the gas acct in my name, went back and dealt with the gas co. When I was leaving, I noticed the bike seemed to be in the process of being impounded. Was hanging off the back of what appeared to be a tow truck.

Going east, I noticed the traffic police car parked on the lateral by La Pranza.

Back to the gas co, when I changed the acct to my name they moved the accumulated points to me. I thought I wouldn't get them, happy that I did. They have quite a selection of mdse there, understand much more in catalog. Will go into Chapala office to check catalog. She also ordered a delivery of gas for me while I was there. She is a very pleasant and helpful young woman.

flag waver

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down