INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microfibre blankets

2 posters

Go down

Microfibre blankets Empty Microfibre blankets

Post by ferret Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 pm

We now own two of these and can't believe how LIGHT and WARM they are. There has been a bin of them at Walmart for a few weeks now but they only just recently got the kingsize in stock. Colour choice isn't great but we use them sandwiched between the sheet and the quilt and they can't be seen. They roll up to practically nothing when not needed and are easily machine washed and dried. So, now that we've got ours, I'm spreadin' the word...oh yeah, kingsize is 299 pesos.

I wouldn't have known about them except for a "throw" that a family member bought....mmmm toasty!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Microfibre blankets Empty Re: Microfibre blankets

Post by Parker Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 am

ferret wrote:We now own two of these and can't believe how LIGHT and WARM they are. There has been a bin of them at Walmart for a few weeks now but they only just recently got the kingsize in stock. Colour choice isn't great but we use them sandwiched between the sheet and the quilt and they can't be seen. They roll up to practically nothing when not needed and are easily machine washed and dried. So, now that we've got ours, I'm spreadin' the word...oh yeah, kingsize is 299 pesos.

I wouldn't have known about them except for a "throw" that a family member bought....mmmm toasty!

Yeah, we bought one last year and are happy campers. Very Happy

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down