INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Castle in Dawg's Honor

3 posters

Go down

White Castle in Dawg's Honor Empty White Castle in Dawg's Honor

Post by CheenaGringo Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

White Castle tests adding booze to its menu

"COLUMBUS, Ohio — White Castle, a 90-year-old hamburger chain known for its square "slider" burgers, is sipping on the idea of offering alcoholic beverages as it tests beer and wine sales at a restaurant in Indiana.

The food famously craved by stoners in the 2004 movie "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" can be had with a glass of wine or a domestic or seasonal beer at a Lafayette, Ind., restaurant that fuses a conventional White Castle with a new concept for the company called Blaze Modern BBQ. Wine costs $4.50 and beers start at $3. ................................."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45753069/ns/business-retail/#.TvKYMltdmqE

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

White Castle in Dawg's Honor Empty Re: White Castle in Dawg's Honor

Post by David Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Count me in! Sliders and a beer? Wow, what could be better? Lafayette is about 25 miles from where I was born. Who'd a thunk it?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 am

I was hoping this thread would be White Castle´s announcement that it is opening a branch at Lakeside or on the Andador in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Maybe, as a poor second alternative, selling frozen sliders at WalMart I could prepare in the microwave.

For those readers living at Lakeside or San Cristóbal, I remind you as I have written before you that you can buy Cheese Whoppers at Burger King on San Cristóbal´s Andador and enjoy it with your favorite libation across the street at the Revolución Bar or buy the Cheese Whopper at the Guadalajara airport and eat it in the lobby while enjoying an alcoholic beverage.

Now there is that new Tahjo Burger place west of Ajijic that sells wine and beer with its charbroiled burgers.

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down