INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate

4 posters

Go down

Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate Empty Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 am

"Mexico had higher homicide rates under three presidents before current President Felipe Calderón, who is being blamed for most of the violence because of his war against drug cartels, according to El Paso Times research and analysis.

The country's homicide rates were higher during the presidencies of Miguel De la Madrid, at 19.22 per 100,000 population; Carlos Salinas de Gortari, at 18.92; and Ernesto Zedillo, at 15.1.

Between 2007 and 2011, the homicide rate for Mexico under Calderón was 14.53 per 100,000. The homicide rate in the Vicente Fox administration was 9.78 per 100,000...................."

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-news/ci_19823397

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate Empty Re: Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate

Post by susan Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 pm

what does this matter? the rate of crime HERE locally has risen. who gives a damn about the rest. whats the meaning of this? great tourist ad.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate Empty Re: Interesting Stats On Mexico's Homicide Rate

Post by sparks Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Useless info I agree ... the "gringo" should know better than copy this to a HIP message board Suspect

Notice I only used one BOLD word x2
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

sparks, they love statistics. the more meaningless the better. all i know is that home invasions are on the rise. they no longer wait for you to go out, its progressed to more violent trend. next he will post that there were more home invasions somewhere north of texas. ok guess we have nothing to worry about. its also worse in bosnia. & the congo.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

I guess it is time for me to go stand in the corner now that Sparks and apparently susan have voiced their collective wisdoms.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 pm

cheena, have you ever looked @another point of view? where is the wisdom w/those stats? find ajijic stats. that what people want. find out the safest gated places, or non gated.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Ah well .... I kinda owed you one after that thrashing you tried to give me on Pedro's board as I was handing it over to him. We all see how that turned out.

There's probably tons of undiscovered trivia statistics on Mexico out there but do we need them all re-pasted?
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Did you keep the "back door" key to that board?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Nope ... I didn't want any part of it. I get in enough battles with the bored and retired on message boards. Pedro isn't even interesting
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down