INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical

2 posters

Go down

Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical Empty Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical

Post by simpsca Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

We were discussing homeowners insurance and collecting on claims on a different thread - looks like there are mixed experiences. On another chat group someone posted this group and says they have been providing insurance for 10 years in Mexico - this is the link: http://www.lakechapalainsurance.com/

Does anyone know anything about this group? I've never heard of them before. It looks like they do work with local agents. And they provide homeowners, auto, and medical including evacuation ins.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical Empty Re: Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical

Post by johninajijic Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

I just put in numbers on this Homeowner's policy reducing their insured values as much as possible and the policy was $ 100. more than I'm paying now. No thanks.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical Empty Re: Insurance - Homeowners, Auto and Medical

Post by simpsca Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Someone I know - not too well is recommending them. It doesn't look like they have a physical presence here. I wouldn't do business with anyone who is not here in Mexico. I've never heard of this company and the person said they have been doing business in Mexico for over 10 years. Not looking to change, just checking them out. And that doesn't sound like a good recommendation - more expensive than you already have.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down