INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board meeting was any thing but boring

+9
SunFan
Parker
Solovino
hockables
CanuckBob
Traveller
simpsca
CheenaGringo
Jim W
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Board meeting was any thing but boring Empty Board meeting was any thing but boring

Post by Jim W Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 pm

This was a great time for most of us that don't hide behind screen names. .....Deb & I...missed Simpsca....she gives great Hug....LOL. Met juanrey, Z, Hocks, his nephew, CBOB"S friends, Roof Bob...And Spencer.....plus others, names escape me , no offense, Alzheimers kickin in.....LOL.

CBob, next "Bored" meeting I would be happy to host the next meet n greet....Hopefully, more people will come out of their closet.....open up, get off the attack, meet fellow board members.......get to know each other................... Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Last edited by Jim W on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Board meeting was any thing but boring Empty Re: Board meeting was any thing but boring

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

So where are the incriminating fotos?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Board meeting was any thing but boring Empty Re: Board meeting was any thing but boring

Post by Jim W Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:So where are the incriminating fotos?

CG Bob will probably post, me no camera.....viet vet was a no show....go figure. I am taking CBob, and his 2 buddies to AquaMilpa Sunday.....we will have kick ass photos from the trip, Amigo. Hope all is well , my friend. We are going to kick ass catchin bass.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Sorry I missed it. I was hot and tired and when I saw the change to Wings thought it would be hot there so punted.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Wish I could've been there, but I have another commitment most Thursday afternoons. Hope to catch you next time!
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm

The board meeting was great fun. It is always good to meet new friends. About 25 people were there. A few of us carried on at El Bar Co. afterwards (where I found the hat I lost last night......jajajaja).

Board meeting was any thing but boring Dsc01813

Board meeting was any thing but boring Dsc01814

Board meeting was any thing but boring Dsc01815

Board meeting was any thing but boring Dsc01816

Board meeting was any thing but boring Dsc01817

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Canuckbob puts on a pretty good party... lots of high 5's, hugs & kisses, even had one grab m' ass!!

Really.... great to finally meet some and be able to put faces to names.... almost like a family reunion...

to any and all we missed, for whatever reason.... hope we can .... next time....
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

[quote="hockables"] even had one grab m' ass!!quote]

I told Jim to keep his hands to himself.............jajajajajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

So, who is who?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 pm

They all look like good people to me.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Board meeting was any thing but boring Empty A Great Time was had by all

Post by SunFan Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

I hear WINGS ran out of beer!
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 am

Solovino wrote:So, who is who?

You need to come next time to find out........ I would be the guy in the second picture, who is missing his hat, on the far left.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 am

When is the next one?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am

Even though Dawg was not there, there were several photos of me displayed above or photos of dudes with such a close likeness to The Dawg as to be interchangable. As I believe Redd Fox said, "If I had known I was going to live this long, I´d have taken better care of myself."

Dawg could not make it as his darlin´wife, who is in Chiapas at the present time ordered me not to go under penalty of the next flight back to Birmingham. Now, Birmingham is a nice city but living in a park there downtown is an unattractive proposition even though they do hand out free grits five days a week but no beer. Dawg understands ole Maybelle Johnson is now in charge of the Salvation Army soup kitchen there and if she remembers me that means an extra helping of cheese grits but Dawg has become fond of Mexican and French food and. as they say, you can never go home.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:13 pm

The Dawg is not allowed out without a leash??????
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 pm

johninajijic wrote:When is the next one?

Maybe we can do another towards the end of May. Stay tuned.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

CanuckBob wrote:The Dawg is not allowed out without a leash??????

Dawg is always on a leash and damned please to be there just as are Dawg´s dogs. If had any pride would I post here?
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Well any forum that allows you as a member...............jajajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm

[quote="CanuckBob"]Well any forum that allows you as a member...............jajajaja.[/quote]

Dawg is calling his friend Francisco Duran Duran and reporting you to the local secret police. Your ass is grass Tubs. I´m also thinking or reporting you to the Mexico Connect gendarmes in Vancouver, BC who kicked Dawg off of their forums for the third time in a decade after having begged my reinstitution for the glory of their ennui inducing discourse among imbeciles every time the moderator there had become inebriated. The Webjefe there is so ignorant he still can´t figure out why no one will buy his unmarketable product even though he´s been trying to sell it since electricity was invented.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:22 pm

hound dog wrote:[quote="CanuckBob"]Well any forum that allows you as a member...............jajajaja.

hound dog wrote:Dawg is calling his friend Francisco Duran Duran and reporting you to the local secret police. Your ass is grass Tubs. I´m also thinking or reporting you to the Mexico Connect gendarmes in Vancouver, BC who kicked Dawg off of their forums for the third time in a decade after having begged my reinstitution for the glory of their ennui inducing discourse among imbeciles every time the moderator there had become inebriated. The Webjefe there is so ignorant he still can´t figure out why no one will buy his unmarketable product even though he´s been trying to sell it since electricity was invented.

I loved Duran Duran back in the 80's. I was always wondering what happened to them...........

BTW, you may try "thinking AND reporting. Multitasking that one shouldn't be too much of a stretch..........jajajaja.

In the words of the great Foghorn Leghorn......."I, I, I say son, your gums are flapping but you ain't saying much"
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 am

To quote your hero, CB:
"When Ah say whoa camel, Ah mean whoa."

What the hell is "multitasking"? Dawg is from Alabama; we Bama Boys find simple "tasking" a challenge.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 am

hound dog wrote:To quote your hero, CB:
"When Ah say whoa camel, Ah mean whoa."

What the hell is "multitasking"? Dawg is from Alabama; we Bama Boys find simple "tasking" a challenge.

Hey......wasn't that Yosemite Sam? Followed up with "Stupid camel, I's hates camels"..........jaja.

Well I assume you have mastered "blinking and breathing" at the same time so "thinking and reporting" would be the next step......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am

truth be told.... it wuz " whoa Mule " whether it be a camel, elephant, or horse.... and he wuz usually whacking him over the head or ass... depending on the intended direction...

I've always held Yosemite Sam in the highest regard....
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:20 am

hockables wrote:truth be told.... it wuz " whoa Mule " whether it be a camel, elephant, or horse.... and he wuz usually whacking him over the head or ass... depending on the intended direction...

I've always held Yosemite Sam in the highest regard....

In Mel Blanc autobiography he said Yosemite was the hardest voice (he did almost all the voices on looney tunes including Bugs) to do as he would start to lose his voice if he
did it too long. The old granny with the tweety bird was done by Bea Benaderet and later June Foray. Bea you rememeber from Petticoat juntion and June was the voice of
Rocky and dozens of other voices. Pretty much all the rest of the voices were done by Mel. His son is doing the same voices these days. Mel book is worth reading if you are
a looney tunes fan.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by frkshnwa Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 am

We had a great time at the board meeting and the after meet at the El Bar. It was great meeting everyone and looking forward to another get together in the months to come. We had to leave for a short business meeting when the pictures were taken......we really weren't hiding from the camera. We are enjoying finally getting settled in here and look forward to meeting some of you who couldn't attend in the future. Frank & Shannon
frkshnwa
frkshnwa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Ajijic, Jalisco & Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (From Washington State)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next