INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIZZA MENU at Pepe and Aurora's?

+6
viajero
CheenaGringo
David
johninajijic
CanuckBob
gringal
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PIZZA MENU at Pepe and Aurora's? - Page 2 Empty Re: PIZZA MENU at Pepe and Aurora's?

Post by gringal Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 am

CanuckBob wrote:I would say it is about the size of a Medium NOB. I have a hard time finishing one myself.
...so you'd figure one large man and one medium woman should get two and save the leftovers, eh?
Or get one and have a cheaper side dish......decisions, decisions.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

PIZZA MENU at Pepe and Aurora's? - Page 2 Empty Re: PIZZA MENU at Pepe and Aurora's?

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

gringal wrote:Thanks Bob. I like the "traditional" ingredients: Cheese, sauce, mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Ham and pineapple: Don't compute.

Kids love that Ham and pineapple. Trust me.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

Zedinmexico wrote:
gringal wrote:Thanks Bob. I like the "traditional" ingredients: Cheese, sauce, mushrooms, olives and pepperoni. Ham and pineapple: Don't compute.

Z

Kids like a lot of stuff that isn't worth eating............chicken Mcnuggets, fish sticks, happy meals........and cotton candy. It's also worthy of note that the most popular pizza coming out of the Walmart bakery is..........ham and pineapple. So go figure.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

gringal wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:

Z

Kids like a lot of stuff that isn't worth eating............chicken Mcnuggets, fish sticks, happy meals........and cotton candy. It's also worthy of note that the most popular pizza coming out of the Walmart bakery is..........ham and pineapple. So go figure.

Agree, if kids can eat McDonalds, Taco Bell and some others, they would also eat crap on a plate.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

Zedinmexico wrote:

Z

I guess I am still a kid, because I love the Ham and Pineapple too. LOL
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 am

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:

Z

I'd like one with your Greek meatball mix sprinkled around the top.....the heck with the ham and hold the pineapple, kid cheers .

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 am

gringal wrote:
Big Daddy Mexico wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:

Z

I'd like one with your Greek meatball mix sprinkled around the top.....the heck with the ham and hold the pineapple, kid cheers .

That is too funny. That actually might be able to happen as Pepe will be using some of our sausage in his restaurant. I will check and see if he wants to make a Greek pizza. Good Idea.

Just finished making a fresh Batch of Greek Meatballs, Italian Meatballs and Tzatziki Sauce. They will all be available at the Monday Market.
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:

Z

Having seen the way you ride an ATV I can attest to the fact that you are a big kid. Very Happy

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

I was having lunch at Ristorante Di Aurora's today and Pepe said to tell all the board members:

All next week (July 16 to 21) - 10% discount on everything for Inside Lakeside board members. You have to say "I saw it on Inside Lakeside" for your discount.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am

Pepe wanted me to remind everyone he is having his 10% off special for all Inside Lakeside members this week. Combine that with some of his 2 for 1 specials and it is a great bargain indeed.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by shana Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

I ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese tonight. For 115 P it was not large but had a wonderful thin crust and tasted better than any pizza I have had down here.

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2