INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty Kuestion

4 posters

Go down

Kitty Kuestion  Empty Kitty Kuestion

Post by gravy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 am

We have reached the 8 week mark and my casita is a circus ....still not letting them outside as one climbed a tree, got stuck , and I nearly killed myself climbing it .....GREAT NEWS : ONE KITTEN HAS A FOREVER HOME .... Patty ,the waitress at the Jardine in the Ajijic home is bugging me for a male before she gives birth to her own "kit"
Memo will not give them shots etc until they stop nursing ''''' begining to think they are not getting milk and it's a form of "thumb sucking " and Katie (MOM) seems to like it ....MEMO suggested I take a tube sock and cut the toe out and slip it over her body ....RIGHT ! ....you try it .....any volunteers ?....the gardener is becoming attached to another so maybe MAYBE another has found a home hey ya hey ya step right up and get your gatito here ....a a Guarenteed Gravy raised gatito ready to bring laughs and joy to your home
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Kitty Kuestion  Empty Re: Kitty Kuestion

Post by Gamina Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 am

Hey Gravy--Tell any adoptees that these kitties will be old enough to be spayed or neutered at our Nov. free spay and neuter clinic. No more kitties to have to deal with finding good homes. Don't know where the Nov. clinic will be held but our Aug. 3-5 clinic will be in Santa Cruz and focuses on animals belonging to Mexicans of limited means - the people who really need help and who wouldn't be able to have this done otherwise. We're working hard to get the best prices on the medical supplies which are quite costly. We have to pay for these ourselves, so we have to use our limited resources where it helps the most - to reduce the numbers of animals loose on the streets reproducing more animals.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 am

November's perfect timing.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

Gravy, most mom cats will wean the kittens themselves, a few won't. Usually by 8 - 10 weeks mom is tired of kitten teeth and avoids the kittens. Try separating them for a day or three if putting the sock on the cat doesn't work. I never has much luck with that either.

I gave shots myself and just did it on schedule. Nursing or not.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down