INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debit Card Compromised

3 posters

Go down

Debit Card Compromised Empty Debit Card Compromised

Post by barefootcontessa22 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Fraudulent transactions were made on my debit card today. My bank canceled my debit card and is FedExing a RUSH package to me with a new debit card.

Where can I have FedEx deliver? One of the mail places? Do they charge to accept a FedEx package for me to pick up there? How long does it take to get a FedEx delivery from the States?

I think my card number must have been picked up from a withdrawal I made at the HSBC machine in Bugambilias Plaza. The only other ATMs I have used are the one in the HSBC bank branch in San Antonio and once at SuperLake.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Debit Card Compromised Empty Re: Debit Card Compromised

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Handy Mail or Mailboxes etc., both on the Caraterra 1 block east of Superlake.....Time it takes is up to your bank.....Fed ex/ UPS is not the issue. I don't recall them charging for pickup, but this may have changed.

If you have all your ID, go to Intercam tomorrow, open an account, in 48 hours you can write checks up to $4000.00 USD converted to pesos at a pretty good exchange rate. GOOD LUCK
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

My ATM card was compromised and cloned at a Santander bank recently. I plan to use Intercam to cash checks. Already have a card, just need to know how much I can cash.

We had a rash of ATM crimes a few months ago. I put signs up on all the ATMs telling about the fraud. People started using the few machines that were not compromised. Then the fraudsters went away for awhile. Looks like they are back.

Consider reporting this to the Crime web board, I did report mine. Report a crime form - http://www.lakesidecrimetracker.com/
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down